Forum Index > Roleplaying > ouroboros {finished}
Page 43 1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44... 46, 47, 48 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 12:33 PM Post #421
i storm off, glancing at the list in my hand. how would one distinguish an enchanted necklace from a normal one? maybe it will look different? maybe it will feel different? i guess i'll just have to inspect all the necklaces in his jewelry box, its bound to be in there, right?

i find my way to Gabriels room, checking to make sure no one is in there before slipping inside, locking the door behind me. there, now no one will interrupt me while i'm looking for the necklace. moving to where the jewelry box is, i open it carefully, peering inside. it's filled to the brim with jewelry of all kinds, mostly in reds and golds, but there is the occasional navy blue stone and silver chain.

after inspecting every necklace one by one, i come up empty handed. nothing about any of the necklaces seemed different, they were all just pretty rocks and metal. sighing, i put the jewelry away, closing the lid of the jewelry box and closing my eyes to think. if i were Gabriel, where would i put a special necklace?

Gabriel probably has a place to put all his special things, i just need to find it. with the size of this place, it could take days! but what if i asked someone? Lucio seemed nice enough, maybe he would help me...
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 12:37 PM Post #422
She kept next to the window, She didn't want to live on the streets but there was nothing better for her to do,yes it would be her freedom but then she was most likely gonna be on drugs after a few since that was what her parents said she was gonna do, so why not.... She put her head on the window sadly watching maids walk past
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 12:46 PM Post #423
i quickly locate Lucio in his room, knocking on the door and waiting for him to answer. after a few seconds of silence, he opens the door, giving me a smile. "good morning, jack, how can i help you?" he asks, leaning on the door frame. "i just have one question" i begin, Lucio nods, ready to listen "where does Gabriel keep his prized possessions?"

Lucio gives me a sympathetic look, frowning a bit. "you're asking about the necklace" he says, i nod. "i can't tell you, that would be cheating, i'm sorry" he says, sighing "good luck, though" with that, the door is gently closed in my face, and i let out a deep breath. alright, no help from him. that doesn't mean i'm stuck here forever, though.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 12:55 PM Post #424
Lilly picked at her nails bored before hearing a snicker, she looked to the side seeing the maid from yesterday
"Go away" Lilly said weakly looking away, "hah yeah I'm good, you always ran around here like you where better than someone" she hissed at lilly "now your friend doesn't want you and so doesn't your little boyfriend" she snickered at lilly "look he's not my boyfriend he's just another stupid god with that cares about no one but himself just like your stupid king" lilly pushed her on the ground, the girl got up and growled at her "well guess what he likes me more so stay away from him!" She snapped before fixing her skirt "anyways so be gone you petty human, because your not gonna be successful in the long run"

Lilly stood there and just looked at her, she was right but that didn't answer why she hated her so much, lilly took the pendent and smashed it on the ground before smashing it some more with a rock "now we are even" lilly said, she really liked it but it wasn't something worth fighting over besides, a god and a human?? Yeah it's to crazy to be, she then headed to her room closing her door and sat on her bed silently, she was mumbling some things under her breath out of anger. The girl was furious and followed lilly banging on her door and yelling for her to open it up, Lilly ignored it tho hiding in her bed
Edited By Jolynnb on 3/20/2021 at 12:58 PM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 1:00 PM Post #425
i hear a crack from the other room, and a servant storms out of lilys room, not giving me a second glance. Lucio gets there before i do, kneeling beside lily an peering between her face and the smashed necklace on the ground.

"what happened?" he asks, scooping up the chain and broken emerald. shoving the items in his pocket, he wraps his arm around lilys shoulder comfortingly. "are you ok? did you get hurt?" he questions, inspecting lily for any injuries.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 1:10 PM Post #426
She truly didn't know if she should tell him or not, but she did "No,I'm not okay- just a stupid servant that took my necklace out of jealousy, and wouldn't leave me alone. Shes been bothering me ever since I got here, besides she isn't lying, all I'm gonna do is leave and not do anything, I have to wait to next year to get back into class but bye that time I wouldn't even have enough to scrape by a decent apartment or even bye food" she said

"My parents paid for my college but they don't even like me so I can't go back to them after this, and she smashed the pendent while telling me to stay away from you" she said moving slightly
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 1:11 PM Post #427
"i'll pay for your college" Lucio offers, "and i'll keep her from bothering you again" he adds, glancing in the direction she went. i sit there, stunned. it's almost like.. they want us to leave? then why would they rbign us here in the first place?
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 1:17 PM Post #428
"You shouldnt" she said looking away from him "I heard about you guys letting us go but why?" She asked "and why would you take us then let us go and just take us back when we are dead we might live for 100 years so why would you wait till we die?" She asked "and why did you want me and not someone else besides isn't it a waist of trade since I'm just leaving"
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 1:23 PM Post #429
"we want you here, but we want you to stay here because you want to, and what's a hundred years to someone who lives forever? and the trade wasn't useless, i still get to keep you. if i hadn't made the trade, then you would go right to gabe when you died, instead, he will now give you to me" Lucio shrugs, "plus, i like you" he grins, rising to his feet. "now hurry up and find the things on that list" he jokes
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 1:28 PM Post #430
"yeah but for humans it's a long time I might forget you" she said getting up "and I'm probably gonna be all old and stuff" she joked a little to herself and walked to the door "thanks and.....I like you to" she smiled and left the room to go look for this necklace they spoke of
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 42, 43, 44... 46, 47, 48
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.