Forum Index > Roleplaying > ouroboros {finished}
Page 45 1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 4:58 PM Post #441
"fine then, bridal it is, i'll let you do this one" i say, shrugging. first, we need to find the stable, this should be easy.

we wander the grounds for a long while before finally spotting a lone stable in the distance, making our way to it, all the stalls are open, and there is no tack in the tack room, so no bridal. alright, so maybe someone is riding the horse? i'm sure they would let us borrow the bridal if we explain ourselves. i wander outside, with lily trailing behind me boredly.

when i spot the horse, my eyes go wide. it's massive, with shoulders broader than i am, and it stands at a good fifteen hands tall. it's mane and tail are made of flames that dance and lick at the horses skin, though don't burn the horse itself. and on it's face is a golden bridal, inset with dark red jewels. upon seeing us, the horse rears up, slamming its massive hooves into the ground and screaming in anger. i glance at lily, fear evident on my face.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 5:02 PM Post #442
"grab it" she said "you like horses so please do so" she leaned against the stables, she wasn't dare going near the horse, she refused and if he wouldn't get it then I guess they just sent leaving this place
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 5:09 PM Post #443
i sigh, knowing she isn't going to be of much use. fine, i'll go confront the flaming horse of death, what do i have to lose? the answer is a lot so maybe i shouldn't die.

steeling myself for what's to come, i hop the fence, watching the horse watch me. this is no different than the horses on my parents farm, this horse can just kill me in a different way. that's fine everything is fine. "hey there, big guy" i say nervously, arms outstretched. i shuffle forward a few inches, and the horse stomps, ears pressed to the back of its head. i freeze, waiting for the horse to settle down.

when it does settle down, i inch forward, arms still outstretched in a non threatening manner. "mind if i borrow your bridal?" i ask, feeling silly for talking to a horse. the horse doesn't move, so i inch forward, gently putting my hands on the horses face, heart in my throat. alright, moment of truth, lets not die.

i pulls the bridal off slowly, and the horse allows it. he allows it, that is, until the bridal is completely in my hands. he rears once again, screaming in anger as i dart for the fence. he's right behind me as i run, hot breath on the back of my neck. in one swift motion, i hop the fence, running for lily. seconds later i hear the horse jump the fence as well, following after me so we're both running straight for lily.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 5:19 PM Post #444
"DONT RUN AT ME" she says to him in fear as she tries to run inpailing her leg on a piece of loose wood that was sticking out from under the hay, she didn't see what had happened until she tried to move herself and a sharp pain flew threw her body as the blood stained piece of wood showed itself threw the other side of her leg, she screamed in pain before started feeling sick to her stomach and light headed, she was gonna faint
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 5:25 PM Post #445
i grab lily, dragging her into a stall with me and slamming the door shut, locking it and scrambling into the farthest corner with lily. the horse glares at us from outside the stall, snarling.

grabbing lily's leg, i inspect it, sighing in relief. the wood is thin, but long, and it seems to have missed all major organs and arteries. so, just a fleshwound. "hold still lily, i'm going to put a tourniquet over your leg so you don't bleed as much" i tell her, pulling my shirt over my head. i quickly tear my shirt into thin strips, grabbing one and tying it around her leg above the wound as tight as i can.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 5:38 PM Post #446
She whimpers silently tears streaming down her cheeks, sniffling "d-did you get it" she stammered
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 5:44 PM Post #447
"i got it" i say, holding up the bridal so she can see "now i've just got to get us out of here" i say, glancing around. theres an odd sort of golden apple resting on the floor in the corner across from us, so i reach over and grab it. the horse freezes, eyes locked on the apple.

i toss the apple out of the stall and into the pasture again, and the horse trots after it, leaving us be.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 5:51 PM Post #448
She sighed "sorry about everything" she said embarrassed
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 5:53 PM Post #449
"it's fine" i say, shrugging "now put your arm over my shoulders so we can get out of this place" i say, glancing at the shreds of my shirt laying on the ground. well, i'm not getting that shirt back.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 5:59 PM Post #450
She nodded and put her arm over his shoulder, her body ached but she tried not to make noise
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.