Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 12/29/2020 at 1:17 PM Post #41
General information

What types of genres/fandoms do you like to roleplay?
I like Dystopian Sci-Fi, Wings Of Fire, and medieval fantasy genres. If anyone made a RP based off The Dragon Prince I would hands-down just JOIN XD

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
Not really, but I love 'battle party' type setups where several (sometimes a lot) characters band together and kick antagonist butt.

What types of characters do you have? Please describe.
For whatever reason I far prefer playing male characters, and I have a soft spot for aliens, elves and mage-type OCs. I also tend to play 'mad scientist' or 'cold jerk' tropes often. I like to make a new character for every RP because sometimes I get attached to their backstories and can't imagine them any other way.

Player information

Average reply speed and length?
On weekdays, I stalk the forums and reply pretty much immediately. I update my status constantly on my profile, so that's a pretty accurate measure of how I'll reply. On weekends, weekdays after ~2:30pm server time, and holiday breaks I tend to be slightly less active. I'm not the longest replier, but I consider myself to be quite literate and rarely make grammatical or spelling-related errors.

Any requirements or personal preferences for future roleplayers/groups?
Too much swearing kind of puts me off, and I find it chaotic working with too large a group. I prefer groups from 3-5 people for simplicity's sake.

Any other information you would like to provide?
I'm bad with knowing who exactly to ping, forgive me XD
Could I be added to said pinglist? I'm constantly looking to RP.
Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 116
Posted: 1/3/2021 at 7:50 PM Post #42
Pinglist: Yes please

General information

Fantasy, Furry, Crime, Police/Armed Forces, Sci-fi, --Anything really

Fanfic style - SPN, DC, Marvel, HP, Sherlock (BBC), WOF, Warrior Cats, Blue/Ao No Exorcist, Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson and/or Alpha and Omega or Steal the Dragon based)

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.

No, but I do really like werewolf rps (full-shift - human to wolf (wolf features when human is fine, I just don't like horror movie style)

I have a large variety of OCs saved up for different types of RPs or PRPs -Fantasy, Fandom, Genre
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=95038

Player information

I am normally on most of the day or check it quite often. My reply length depends on the length of my other RPers posts. If you seem to like longer posts with details, I can do that and prefer it (best done in PRPs). If it is a RP with a lot of players, I do tend to keep my posts shorter or have a 'summary' part and a 'detailed' part. As it makes it easier for those who don't want to spend a bunch of time catching up or are dyslectic.

I prefer LGBQT+ friendly as it is easier for me... I also prefer fantasy or fandom styled things (Creator Characters are not my sort of thing - ex. playing Harry Potter in an RP (I don't play other people's characters well in, in-character style)* Darker themes or evil (or evil-ish) are something I am good at.
Character Development is a strong suit of mine.

I don't tend to get triggered by triggering things... I do well with darker themes. Most of my characters have dark pasts (mainly abuse) but, I can edit that to be less triggering.

*With a twist, I can manage to play other people's characters. But, only if I know a lot about (ex. and/or I am a fan of them like Draco Malfoy or Sherlock Holmes(BBC version - Sorry RDJ)

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=95418 --RP or PRP request thread
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 8:21 PM Post #43
(Don't know if I was suppose to ping you or not)
General information

I like any genres/fandoms really.

No I am not currently seeking a specific roleplay. I do like

I have a variety and can make new OC's if I don't have one for the rp that I am doing. I am currently revamping my OC thread to get the right genre and such in the right group I will edit this for the new thread if I need to make a new thread for it. You can ask me though on what my oc's are though or if you want to use them.

Player information

I try to replies as fast as I can. I usually type 1-6 sentence depending on the rp player. I try to be on most of the time but I am currently in Highschool so the replay will be slow during the school day and replying to other rp I am in. I try to be literate and not have grammatical or spelling errors in my replays but if I do please tell me so I can go fix them.

I prefer LGBQT+ friendly as it is easier for me but I am aright with straight characters. I would also like if people will tell me if they plan to be inactive but if it's sudden and you tell me the reason once you are active then I am fine with that and I will try to do the same for them. I don't do well playing with other players oc's because I will probability make them different then the character sheet that they made. I don't really play the Creators Characters in an rp as cannon and will make them ooc so be warned on that if I do that in an rp of the fandom rp.

I don't tend to get triggered by things that can trigger people but I can edit them to not have any triggers in them if you tell me if you have any.

This is my prp or rp thread that people can ask to do an prp or rp group with others. https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=94686
Edited By Lovador on 3/9/2021 at 4:31 PM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 1/5/2021 at 8:32 PM Post #44
General information

i love a good scifi, medieval, fantasy or absically anything that's got enough work put into it

sot at the moment, feel free to ping me if you think i might be interested in your roleplay

my characters range from cold and callous to warm and bubbly and everything in between, so yeah that probably isn't helpful

Player information

Average reply speed and length? i reply quickly, within 15 minutes usuallly- if i'm not taking a break to eat or sleep

please for the love of all that is holy use quotations around your speech and put some thought into your plot. i am a writer, that stuff is important to me

i'm a writer, so i'm kind of picky about my plots. i don't like clich's or mindless plots that go nowhere, and i do well with darker themes. violence? war? the questioning of ones moral stand points and destruction of everything one knew? sign me up!
Edited By Stringworms on 1/5/2021 at 8:33 PM.
Ceaselessteapot
Level 54
Threads: 1
Posted: 1/20/2021 at 6:19 PM Post #45
Could you please add me to the interest pinglist? Thank you.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 1/21/2021 at 2:20 AM Post #46
Added.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 2/8/2021 at 11:48 PM Post #47
Howdy there!! Mind puttin' me on the pinglist?

General information

- My favorite genres are fantasy, steampunk, dystopian, and sci-fi.
- The three big fandoms I'm in are Sonic, Pokemon, and Undertale (Yes, I'm a sucker for the multiverse stuff too.)
- Other, smaller fandoms I'd join a rolepay for include Splatoon, Legend of Zelda, Brandon Sanderson's Cosmier, and Kirby.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe:.
- Not particularly, but I'd love to get in on something new and original!

- Generally, I enjoy playing either reserved-but-fun and quirky-and-upbeat charthers. If your roleplay runs soley of of angst? You can count on me to repaint a small corner of hell with baby blue.
- I tend to lean more towards playing male charathers.
- When playing an older male charather, there's a chance that he'll unintentionally become a father figure. I have no idea why this keeps happening.
- I can play both my own OC's and other people's charathers, if I know enough about them.

Player information

- I'm a bit slower these days, but I try to reply to stuff every couple of days.
- Length ranges anywhere from a sentance to a few paragraphs. Typically, the more you give me to work with, the more you'll get in return.

- On this website in particular, I work best in small groups.
- Honestly though as long as everyone's following the rules, typing legible english, not being a manipulative god-modder and keeping the plot rolling? We should be a-okay!

- Magical balancing and world building. It's fun, I'm good at it, I'll help you do it if you ask!
- Teams are also fun.
- I love angst but if it doesn't have a happy ending I no longer want it.
- I'm typically not huge on shipping... If I DO ship one of my charathers with one of your's? You somehow got extremely lucky.
- That said, I'm a huge sucker for platonic relationships and friendly rivalries. Free hugs all around!
- I used to be GoldenNautilus I just changed my user you guys--
Edited By Awkwardmollusk on 2/9/2021 at 12:23 AM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 2/9/2021 at 7:15 AM Post #48
Can I be one the rp interest check pinglist?
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 2/9/2021 at 1:33 PM Post #49
Added.
Yamii
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 162
Posted: 2/9/2021 at 2:04 PM Post #50
General information

I generally like playing fantasy or sci-fi roleplays.

Not really, mainly because whenever I end up seeking a storyline for a roleplay I normally make the roleplay myself.

A random mess of characters, but mostly alien or fantasy characters.

Player information

I generally reply quickly and medium length, but sometimes my replies are a little longer depending on the amount of characters Im playing and the scenario.

All I really ask is for the roleplays to be relatively small and to have some form of fantasy or sci-fi. Also I would appreciate if the characters would be LGBTQ+ because quite a few of my characters are apart of the LGBTQ+

For some weird reason I can't keep 90% of my roleplays alive :(
Edited By Yamii on 2/9/2021 at 2:09 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.