Forum Index > Roleplaying > PRP w/Misswitchcraft
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 3/26/2020 at 7:21 AM Post #41
"I.. I don't believe I've even heard of that. Not outside of a textbook anyways." Xenon looked a bit bewildered and stared down at Rivox with morbid curiosity. He looked pale, but otherwise he wouldn't have suspected anything like that at all. He kept his distance though, wanting to hug Rivox but also not wanting to pick it up himself. It was still infectious, wasn't it?
"Do you know where he might have contracted it, Doctor?"
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 3/26/2020 at 8:26 AM Post #42
Vesper sighed "its rare virus all the information that is known is on the file beside captain Rivox and i can only be spread contact with an infected invidals saliva, blood or other bodily flu so onky be spread by kissing, getting bit, getting scratched or though intercourse so yes Xenon you can hug him" she said and pushed a lose strand of hair behind her ear

Miwa looks at the captain "soo how did you get it, as the doctor isn't infected" she said making veaper look at her "what you said he get it through kissing and that outer thing" she said making veaper drop her drink "what?!" Ahw said shocked "aren't you lovers?" Miwa said looking confused and Vesper shock her head "wait but........oh im going to kill him" she said and explained her friend said they was lovers but he was obviously pranking her. Miwa turned around and ran out the medical bay to probably slap her friend.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 3/31/2020 at 4:25 PM Post #43
"..Lovers?"
Rivox blinked in surprise at the term. To be honest, he hadn't thought of the Vesper in such a way.. And thinking about it now just.. He gripped his head. He suddenly felt as the room was spinning, trying to keep himself from fainting again.

Xenon noticed his sudden distress and offered him an arm to for him to hold onto.
"So what do you plan to do with him, Doctor? If this.. disease is half as untreatable as the books say, then we will not have the resources to treat him here. But I don't intend on letting him just die."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 10:21 AM Post #44
//i tried making a 'moth' oc Vesper she still a fixer uper but I heard the most first ocs are fixer uppers that gets better as you use them more

Vesper walked over and helped Rivox to the bed she made for him making sure she was careful and gentle with him " don't worry, i have an idea you will be in charge of the ship or leave the has to be cured with somewhere couldn't care what personal sacrifices I have to make I will save him" she said planning on going to find a cure by herself and Rivox in the care of the junior doctor. Vesper tucked him in and turned to xenon " I don't care if I die I won't let him die not now not tomorrow not ever" she said and walked over and started to pack a bag " the junior doctor is on his way he'll be here shortly, I will remain until he arrived then I'll leave I promise I'll come back for The Cure I have to even think it destorys me" she said while packing
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 11:41 AM Post #45
(generally tends to be the case with new OCs, takes a bit for you to figure out their personality. Kinda go through this process myself too when I haven't used one in a while, though I have a few mains that I know extremely well that come easy to me, but it took me years to get them to that point)

"No, Doctor, that is ridiculous. If you plan on going anywhere, I will accompany you. The station has plenty of medical officers and able bodied Lieutenants, there is no reason that I would be unable to assist you." Xenon folded his arms, staring her down sternly with the seriousness of his intent.
Edited By Xedite on 4/1/2020 at 11:42 AM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 12:54 PM Post #46
//yeah ocs are hard but worth it

Maya ignored him and contined to pack "no, you are needed here if rivox unwell they need you" she said and glaced over and gave him a smile "trying to be intimidating won't work, i find your speices adorable" she said and fully turned to him "xenon i know he is your friend and you care about him, that is wht he needs you by his side" she said looking into his eyes
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 1:19 PM Post #47
(who's Maya? Thought he was still talking to Vesper)

"Adorable?!" He flashed his mandibles out at her, flicking his wings and arm stingers out, and started emitting a low click at her in a clear threat display. In a moment, he recomposed himself and refolded his arms after making sure Rivox was comfortable resting against the wall instead of his arm.

"You will not talk me out of it. I'm sure he fully understands."
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 4:57 PM Post #48
//sorry i have another roleplay with someone else and my oc called maya >\\\\\\< sorry

Vesper seemed unfazed by his threatening display play she know full well he'd never harm her so so no reason to fear him instead she simply laughed "see, adorable and fluffy" she said and looked at him and sighed " I don't care if he understands you're not going I need you here" she said maybe they was right for a medic she was extremely stubborn
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/1/2020 at 5:03 PM Post #49
(figured, just got really confused is all.)

"Fluffy.." He repeated the phrase with a bit of disdain and a slight grimace. "And I am to do what then, exactly? Remain seated on my hands? Doctor, I mean no disrespect, but I would be devastated if anything were to happen to him under my own watch. I may have some medical training, but not enough to ease any level of suffering he may experience. Even now.. That level of pain is not anything my presence alone would remedy."
He gestured at Rivox pressed against the wall, his antennae convulsing slightly as he tried and struggled to remain awake.
Edited By Xedite on 4/1/2020 at 5:04 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/2/2020 at 8:18 AM Post #50
//sorry hope it didn't confuse you to much.

Vesper glaced at Rivox "please captain go and get some sleep you onky had it a week at most and most cases last ocer two mouths so you wont fall into a coma ubtill ypur last three weeks, please sleep" she said as the junior doctor arrived and began attending to Rivox. Vesper glaced at rivox one last time before turning to xenon and her eyes softened "alright you can come with me" she said and closed her eyes in defeat and vesper miggt beed some protectin as she wasn't a skilled fighter "start packing and inform your spouse or civil partner and family what your doing" she said softly
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.