Forum Index > Roleplaying > Golden Soul Orphanage [RP]
Page 50 1, 2, 3... 49, 50, 51, 52 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 7/10/2018 at 1:10 AM Post #491
(Idm if you just make something up ^^ I know Atomic was with Enyo in the training room and thats about it.)
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 5:34 AM Post #492
"So that's our goal? Listen in on a meeting?" Fallen Angel exclaimed once more. "That's so simple! No need for chips or bugs or whatnot. Give me the computer, and I'll do it." She paused, then started to explain. "Since the internet of things is very helpful nowadays, things are linked together. I'll hack into the thermostat on the wall or something, and through the connections, I can get to a computer in the meeting room. I turn on the microphone, and Boom, we get the audio."
Sheerakat006
Level 63
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 8
Posted: 7/12/2018 at 6:59 AM Post #493
Staz winked back at Frost. He turned to folow the man through the door. It lead to a small, winding, stone staircase. Staz was surprised that his crazy idea had worked, but was thankful to Frost as without him, it definately wouldn't have.

They all started up the stairs, one behind the other as it was very narrow. The man was in the lead and Staz was at the back with Frost in the middle of the two. The air here smelt damp and mouldy. Someone really needed to oped a window...

The three soon reached the top of the staircase where a door blocked their path. The shopkeeper slipped a key out of his pocket and slid it into a lock on the door. He gave a gentle shove and the door reluctantly opened. The man lead the pair inside.

"Hurry up Frost"
Staz whispered quietly into his ear from behind "I can't see a thing with you blocking the way!"
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 5:04 AM Post #494
"Going going." Frost turned to snapped at Staz in a whisper. He quickly turned back and stepped through the door that the shopkeeper opened. Frost really really really! Hoped that they had the right lead. If not He and Staz could be captured if the shopkeeper was with the Beetles.

The three soon reached a large room light my electronic lights, pictures of gems filled the room as a workbench sat in one corner of the room. In the middle sat a table and at that table the shopkeeper sat there. Glaring at the two through his one lensed spectacles.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 7:53 AM Post #495
Tilly
She complained, "I'm doing that. Going into all the rooms and wiring them up, can't do all the rooms because they're too well protected, they'd realize and shut down everyone" her ears pinned back, 'noises. someones coming. they have keys.' she began to sense a strong energy, demon connection definitely. Tilly gulped, nervous, 'They could be searching the area. Do you have a demon connection?'
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 10:17 AM Post #496
"No, I don't have. A demon connection." Fallen Angel whispered. "But just let me do the computer things, Kay? Previously you were talking about looking through search history or bugging someone's ear or whatnot." She pointed out. "I'm not sure if you realise, but a shut down computer can be opened remotely." She wasn't sure what they were going to do about the people searching the place, though. Luckily she still had her cloak. With luck, they could get through the window or something.

((Trust me, dood. I do hacking irl xD))
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/13/2018 at 12:25 PM Post #497
Tilly
Her nose shriveled up, "I-I'm not sure if they can check my magic" she mumbled as her ears pinned back, "The Beatles are so advanced.. they can detect almost any abnormalities and they getting closer. They seem.. powerful. I-I don't know, maybe we should leave.." she looked nervous and her fingers started twitching, drumming on the table as she jumped around.

(Yes, but your character may not have any experience. remember, the orphanage is very far behind on modern day stuff. You may know basic hacking but not Dragonrider level hacking, also why are you never on minichat?)
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/14/2018 at 4:01 AM Post #498
((I'm not on mini chat cuz I use my phone nowadays. I'm in Europe now, btw. Also, ok, but the orphanage seemed pretty advanced to me.))

Fallen Angel's confident facade began to fade away as her fidget came back. "Yes, we should leave." She mumbled as she glanced out the window. It was a couple of stories down, but maybe they could make it if she could try to carry Tilly. She'd never carried anyone before and she was kind of weak so... "Tilly. Do you think the window would work?"
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 7/17/2018 at 5:03 AM Post #499
((they've probably be introduced to this stuff for a few years at most for the oldest. And ooh, are you on holiday or is it permanent? And which country?))
Tillys ears pinned back, "That's our best bet" she coughed in her panic, something powerful was drawing closer, she heard the echoing voice of one of the annihalation squad, 'I've set up some things, but I'd still need to access something in here, so drop me down by the bins..'
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 7/18/2018 at 2:26 AM Post #500
((I'm on holiday - the reason I can't use my computer much is because while we're here we use 4G, and if I use my hotspot and then use my computer the IP address changes every three seconds or something and I don't have a stable connection to Sylestia. Thus, phone. Also, I'm in Poland, to answer your question.))

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Fallen Angel stutters, pulling on the window's handles, trying to ease the heavy thing open without making a sound. "This is heavy! Are you sure we can't hide?" It was her first time to actually go on a mission and thus she didn't know what to do exactly. Things were kind of different from training.
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 7/18/2018 at 2:27 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 49, 50, 51, 52
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.