Posted: 4/17/2020 at 9:31 PM Post #51
gonna bump this for you! ^.^
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 187
Posted: 4/17/2020 at 11:59 PM Post #52
Chocolatetruffle

You decide its best to avoid Snape and so you take a detour around the corner. It's a straight shot to the common room but right before you enter, you can feel Snape's glare train on you. You slowly turn your head and see his big, black eyes staring back at you. Petrified, you completely forget all about entering the common room until Snape turns away. Maybe he thought you weren't worth it? Either way, you feel relieved that you're not in trouble and you rush into the common room with Zach. "That was close?" You tell him as you try and catch your breath. He gives you a cold look and says in a glum tone, "Too close." He turns away and sits on the couch with his back to you. You can tell he's upset, but you're not sure why. Will you ...

Ask him what's wrong
or
Leave him alone and do some homework
Edited By Cececat7275 on 4/17/2020 at 11:59 PM.
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/18/2020 at 12:22 AM Post #53
Friendly reminder. :)

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88067&page=4#39
Author: Cececat
Time Posted: 4/15/2020 at 8:26 PM
Larkien

You return to your dorm with Aspen to find Luna snuggled up with Shadow who looks like he could fall asleep. Luna jumps up and laughs as you enter to room. You hand her the piece of paper to see if she can read it, but she says it's too scribbly to make out and that only the person who wrote it knows what it says. She hands it back to you and then seems to get an idea. She rushes to her room and comes back with a big book full of different languages. You stare at her in awe and she smiles at you before turning to a page that says "How to read the unreadable" "That not weird at all." you say to her. She is very excited and says quickly, "I picked this up a while ago because I thought it was cool and this page was my favorite. You can put a piece of writing on the book and it will translate it for you! I've never gotten the change to try it but maybe it'll work!" You put the piece of paper on the blank page of the book and writing appears in it. It reads "Buy superglue to fix pot". ??????? You're very confused at this point and wonder what it could mean. Will you ...

Go back to Hagrid's hut and ask him about the note
or
Assume that Hagrid is insane and forget about the note
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/18/2020 at 12:53 AM Post #54
I'm gonna leave him alone and do some homework.

Sometimes its best not to pry. I don't want to push into territory I'm not welcome right after becoming friends with him. Hopefully he'll open up on his own or I'll have another chance to ask later. But for now, might as well do the work I came here to do and keep from broaching a subject that might hurt our friendship.
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/18/2020 at 12:53 AM Post #55
Black

Avery stares at you with an inquisitive look. "I'm not sure how many of those questions I can answer for you but I could try." You say. He starts thinking and then says, "Who are your parents? Are you born in a wizard family? I'm not. I didn't know magic existed two months ago. I guess that's a good thing because I already know stuff like math and English. That's something I've wondered. Is this a school for magic, is there a school that teaches wizards how to be muggles? Like how are we supposed to learn high school history?" You giggle a little bit and Avery stops suddenly. "Are you sure you're not a Ravenclaw?" You ask. "You are so curious about everything. If you must know, I was not raised in a wizard family so I have no idea how we are supposed to learn muggle stuff but I'm sure we'll learn it one way or another. You'll probably just figure it out yourself." It's getting late but your fairly interested in the conversation. "We should probably stick together. After this night, I can't imagine any other Slytherin wanting to be my friend." Will you ...

Keep talking to Avery
or
Get some rest and chat with him in the morning
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/18/2020 at 12:59 AM Post #56
Chocolatetruffle

You head back to your room thinking it's best not to poke at Zach. You have some herbology homework to do but its not your strong suit and you're unmotivated to do it so you leave it alone and decide to read a book instead. "Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them" By Newt Scamander. "Strange name." You say to yourself as you read. You start getting curious about all of the creatures that aren't in this book, or if there even are any. You remember a cute little story your mother told you about baby dragons when something slips under your door. It's a note ... from Zach. You get up and open it. It says "I'm sorry I snapped at you, sometimes my temper gets away from me. I hope I find;t offend you, I'd like to keep talking if you would." Will you ...

Go outside and talk to Zach
or
Ignore him and go back to reading your book
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 4/18/2020 at 1:03 AM Post #57
Keep talking its my only friend
Chocolatetruffle
Level 67
High Priest
Threads: 25
Posted: 4/18/2020 at 1:17 AM Post #58
I'll go back and talk with him.

I knew letting him cool down was a good idea :D
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/18/2020 at 8:17 AM Post #59
Chocolatetruffle

You head back to your room thinking it's best not to poke at Zach. You have some herbology homework to do but its not your strong suit and you're unmotivated to do it so you leave it alone and decide to read a book instead. "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" By Newt Scamander. "Strange name." You say to yourself as you read. You start getting curious about all of the creatures that aren't in this book, or if there even are any. You remember a cute little story your mother told you about baby dragons when something slips under your door. It's a note ... from Zach. You get up and open it. It says "I'm sorry I snapped at you, sometimes my temper gets away from me. I hope I didn't offend you, I'd like to keep talking if you would." Will you ...

Go outside and talk to Zach
or
Ignore him and go back to reading your book
Edited By Cececat7275 on 4/18/2020 at 8:17 AM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/18/2020 at 8:29 AM Post #60
what, what about me?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.