Forum Index > Roleplaying > Golden Soul Orphanage [RP]
Page 7 1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 50, 51, 52 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 2:10 AM Post #61
After a while of being in his heated room Frost finally feels warm. As he lays on the bed he realize he needs to meet with his partner and check on him. Slowly he got up from his comfy bedside and took his set of regular clothes. Being a dragon hybrid is like being an sort of cold-blooded reptile, he can't heat him self up and had to rely on his environment to warm himself. A shuffle of leather and coat, a minute later Frost is now fully equipped with his regular cloths. Having a leather pants with a leather coat. A Citrine shard thumps on his chest as he opens his door and walks down to the basement. His tail swish as he moves

As he stroll int the basement his reptile eyes shine in the blue light as he notice his partner, Staz. Seeing as he is currently training Frost though he might as well join him. With a Grin on his face he walks to Staz while holding his pair of Tonfa. "I see you practicing with your bow Staz." Frost said.
Edited By Lightsagafox on 3/12/2018 at 1:36 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 2:18 AM Post #62
Anubis watched Prism intently with those ever-observing eyes, noting down her actions and what her personality seemed to be like. "Apologies if I have scared you, Prism. I am Anubis, and it appears that we are to be partners." He did a half-bow and swapped his staff from his right hand to his left. So this was Prism... She seemed to be like the type that was usually playful and outgoing but could snap into a completely different personality at times.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 2:43 AM Post #63
Prism stopped glaring. So this was her partner. He seemed like a smart person, and by the looks of it, powerful too.
" Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I shouldn't have snapped like that. " She smiled with her canines poking out slightly.
" It's nice to finally meet you. " Her tail relaxed into its normal swishing state, normally a sign she was either calm or happy, or both.
Prism studied him. He seemed to have an odd aura around him. Which she didn't really mind, most people here had odd ones too.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 3:18 AM Post #64
"Hmm." Anubis hummed, watching her. "I am new around here, actually. Do you mind if we go out for a stroll while you explain some things to me?" The girl was a cat hybrid, and he wondered what she was capable of. By appearance, he assumed she was the agile and fast type... Her weapon would be something suited to her. A type of blade, perhaps. Not a sword, those were heavy and for warriors who did straight attacks. She would probably use something more... light. A katana, maybe? "So... I am wondering, do you use a katana in combat?" He said after a pause.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 9:25 AM Post #65
" Sure. I'm not that strong in battle, so I can't use a heavy weapon, so I use these light dual ninja swords, they help me move quicker, and still do some damage. I have used a Katana before, but I find it easier to use two swords. " She replied. She had been trained to use only one, just in case she lost the other one and was stuck with just one. She found it a lot harder to only use one.
" What weapon do you use? " She asked. She was curious about what weapon suited him the most.
Sheerakat006
Level 63
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 8
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 12:36 PM Post #66
Staz released the string of the bow, sending the arrow flying. He looked over at his partner and smirked. "Yeah, I guess I am. You could never have too much training I guess". He notched two arrows onto his bow and tried shooting. One hit the target square in the chest, the other whizzed off to the side. "Opps..." Staz looked back at Frost. "Could you show me a demenstration of your skills? Though, I'd say I'm relatively good with one arrow, 2 is a bit too much. How do you handle those tonfas?" He asked eyeing his partners wepons with a calculationg look.
Lightsagafox
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 1:44 PM Post #67
"Om sure, i guess." Frost says as he goes into a low stance allowing his to do many sets of rotations that utilizes the blades on the tonfa. As he attacks he flips the end of the tonfa's longer end out as it extend a few more. Frost does a block and a counter before stopping and turning to Staz. " Was that enough? My Tonfas are mean for close ranged combat with the ability to be able to attack while defending." He says as his Tonfa ease with unease, "Oh also this are my demon Tonfas. They have a demon contracted on it." He says with a smile to Staz. His tail moving to the left and the right as he stare at Staz with his reptilian eyes
Sc0ut
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 81
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 4:08 PM Post #68
Leken paused. "I'm going training. And you still haven't told me what game is at the stadium tonight." She continued walking down the stairs briskly, as if trying to get away from Velos. Luckily, her clothes didn't get wet when she went from otter to human, or her Denmark hat would be soaked.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 6:08 PM Post #69
"My staff." Anubis ran a hand up his golden staff. "And, of course, it can change into a kopesh-like weapon when needed. It is built in so it can change at the push of a button. My kopesh is contracted to Ammit. Would you like to have some tea or coffee while we speak?" He wondered when he could gauge her strength and abilities; after all, she was his partner and they were going to have to do missions together.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 3/12/2018 at 8:23 PM Post #70
Prism nodded. She hated coffee for some reason. Maybe it was too bitter, but even with creamer or sugar she disliked it.
" I'll have some tea, thank you. " She didn't want to come off as rude. She loved tea though, it had a refreshing and appealing taste.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 6, 7, 8... 50, 51, 52
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.