Threads: 5
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 12:47 AM Post #71
Username: Wildfire378
Player ID: 138401
House: Slytherin
Pet: Forest Owlet
Pet's Name: Hemera
Patronus: Dragonfly
Edited By Wildfire378 on 4/19/2020 at 6:42 PM.
Dreamfyre
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 7:26 AM Post #72
Can I be added to the waiting list please?

Username: Dreamfyre
Player ID: 140656
House (If you know what your house is please put it here, otherwise I will select a house for you): Hufflepuff
Pet (Cat, Owl, or toad. Can select breed if desired): Cat, Bengal
Pet's Name: Osiris
Patronus (Again, If you know what it is, put it here, if not then your Patronus will be non-corporeal): I'm pretty sure I got Russian Blue on Pottermore if I recall correctly
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 187
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 6:27 PM Post #73
Black

You slam the door and hand Avery a towel. He looks traumatized. "I'm so sorry I got you caught up in all this." You say to him. He waves his wand and the whole room goes back to normal. "It's alright, I'm used to it. I've never been a popular person, I just wish people could be nicer, even if they are Slytherins." "Slytherins aren't all bad, you taught me that. I just want to cream that guy so bad." "It's best to just leave him alone," Avery says. "Retaliating never helps, it just makes things worse." "Maybe, but it would sure make me feel better. It's getting late, we should probably go to bed before we get in trouble." Avery gives you a smile and leaves for the night. In the morning, you wake up to a knock on the door. Avery bursts in and climbs onto your bed. "Avery! What are you doing so early?" Avery excitedly hands you a newspaper. "Look! Where on the front page of the school newspaper!" You stare at the article in horror. "A first-year student gets pranked by the school poltergeist" "No no no no no no no. This can't be happening, I'll be a laughing stock. Forget about Slytherin house, the whole school will be teasing me all year!" Avery's smile falls. "I didn't think about that." He says, "I just thought it was cool we were in the newspaper." Will you ...

Brave the world and go down to breakfast
or
Tear up the newspaper and try to go back to sleep
Edited By Cececat7275 on 4/19/2020 at 6:30 PM.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 6:29 PM Post #74
Brave the world and go down to breakfast
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 6:40 PM Post #75
Dang, you're fast! I didn't even have time to fix it, lol!

Black

You slowly open the door with Avery hiding behind you and you walk through the common room. As you enter, everybody stops talking and turns to look at you. You keep your head held high and you don't acknowledge them and Avery follows your lead out the common room door. You walk down to breakfast and ignore the stares of the students passing by. Everything is going well until you sit down with your food at the Slytherin table when the same boy who threw the green goop on you throws a newspaper at you and starts whispering to his friends. "Hey punk," he says, "looks like you're famous." "I didn't choose this!" You yell back. "It was just a stupid prank, I'm sure that dumb ghost does it every year! Just leave me alone!" The boy looks like he's going to say something but you focus on your food and ignore him. He gestures to his friends to follow him as he walks out of the hall. "That was so brave." Avery says to you as he stuffs a blueberry muffin into his mouth. "I'm just sick of people making a big deal about it." You tell him. "It's over, let it go." You finish eating and ask Avery, "What do you want to do now?" Will you,

Return to the common room to do some homework
or
Explore more of the castle
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 6:43 PM Post #76
Explore more of the castle (i know im fast its cause i really like this)
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 7:02 PM Post #77
I'm happy you're enjoying it. ^^

Black

Avery gets an idea and says to you, "I'm curious about the castle. Let's walk around a bit and see what we find!" "Sounds fun to me." You say, "Let's go!" You run down the corridors together, laughing and having fun. You chat with some of the talking pictures of the walls, you run up and down the moving staircases, and you snoop in all the strange wooden doors you see. Behind one of them was a room full of creepy statues covered in cobwebs. Another looked like a storeroom filled with piles and piles of trunks holding tons of student's personal items. "I guess this is what happens if you forget your luggage." Avery laughs, "Yeah, that would suck." You keep exploring and it's almost lunchtime until you find a room full of fancy broomsticks hung on hooks on the walls. You see expensive ones like the Nimbus 2004 and a Firebolt, but there are also chapter ones like the Cleansweep but they look just as clean as the others. "Wow!" You say and you and Avery walk around the room, gawking at all of the fancy brooms. Will you ...

Keep looking at the brooms but not disturb them
or
Take two off of the shelf and try to fly them
Edited By Cececat7275 on 4/19/2020 at 7:03 PM.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 7:14 PM Post #78
keep loooking at the brooms

And yeah its really fun :)
Cececat
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 7:52 PM Post #79
Black

You look up and down the shelves of broomsticks and in the corner of the room, you see a tall and skinny door. You open the door and there is a single broomstick suspended 10 feet in the air that you don't recognize. "Hey, Avery." You call. Avery comes running towards you. "Yeah?" "Do you see that big one at the top? Do you know what it is?" "Blimey! That's a Thunderbolt VII! The fasted broomstick in the whole world, only a handful were ever made!" He says, "What is one doing in a back closet of a school?" "I'm not sure but I'd love to find out." "I wonder how we should do that." Will you ...

Find a professor and ask them about it
or
Take the broom down and get a closer look
Edited By Cececat7275 on 4/19/2020 at 7:52 PM.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Posted: 4/19/2020 at 8:12 PM Post #80
find a professor and ask them about it
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.