Players 2,044 339
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,354,249 1,144
Generated 668,440 218
Captured 1,205,305 64
Bred 6,480,407 862
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Open Seasons (Sort Of) Reboot PRP? Signu...
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 20, 21, 22 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 8:52 PM Post #81
If you really want to, you can use both of them. I might boot Hayden for numbers or kill Erwen but nothing is solid so you can have both for... the time being, I guess.
Edited By Larkien on 4/23/2020 at 8:52 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 8:53 PM Post #82
<silent cheering noises>

You are the best, thank you!
^w^
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 8:54 PM Post #83
Lmao
Literally took me 8 years for someone to kill my main, X. I had to congratulate them so I know that feeling well.
XD

Axis has death coming to him, it's just a matter of time. Just figured I'd use him here because I really like his combat abilities and he doesn't get as much love as my other sci-fi characters.

If he dies then you get to meet my other horrible main, so that's fun.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 9:01 PM Post #84
Name - Riley

Approximate Age - 15

Species - Dragon Human

Gender - Male

Title - Dragon Child (or Kitty, depending on who you are...(*cough*Austyn*cough*))

Description/Image - He has white dragon horns and wings. He is a pretty average teenager. Black hair periwinkle eyes... Okay, so maybe that isn't the average...

Usual Weapons/Tools - magic, sword, or fire. He hasn't really needed to fight...

Personality - He is protective. Takes his job seriously. I can't really explain... It's hard to explain... Just know he is extremely protective and very defiant.

Backstory - Well...
This character has gone through many different stages in his making, first being named Ray and having his own mythology, but then I decided that that was too complicated so I decided that he's just a dragon child in a nearly apocolyptic world that is racing against time to regain a friend, figure out his boyfriend, and help save the town. This character is origionally used in a role-play between me and only a few close friends I actually know in real life... I don't think I have used him in his complete glory in any role-play.
He has a best friend named Destiny, but she got left behind soo... another emotionally unstable moment for this dragon child xD

Likes - flying, Charles(his boyfriend), Destiny, friends, sunshine

Dislikes - enclosed spaces, endless space, Austyn(Riley swears Austyn is a traitor...)

Fears - Disappearing, loosing his boyfriend - which I left in the private role-play (explained in backstory, also, no, Austyn is not his boyfriend.)

Worst Flaw - Hesitates at the worst times

Abilities - flies - because of his wings - he breaths fire - he is part dragon - and he has magic that no body really knows about, not even himself since he doesn't use it often.

Other - adds bakery in here somewhere... Also, not sure what favorite subject is as he never went. Probably lunch break. If that's a subject.

Name - Austyn

Approximate Age - 15

Species - HUMAN

Gender - male

Title - Traitor(dubbed by Riley)

Description/Image - He is your average cowhand.

Usual Weapons/Tools - Um... What weapons? I just annoy everyone out of their minds

Personality - He is young and a child. He teases you but he loves you. Another confusing character. He loves attention.

Backstory - Same as Riley's, except that Austyn doesn't have a boyfriend, and he doesn't like Destiny and didn't have any myth... He just kinda... appeared. Oh, he can understand pretty much any language and he has two ligers that shapeshift into humongus scorpion things - their names are Leo and Will.

Likes - outside, friends, allies

Dislikes - being alone, forgotten, pushed aside.

Fears - being forgotten/left alone.

Worst Flaw - being forgotten/left alone

Abilities - can understand pretty much any language.

Other - has two ligers that can transform into scorpion things. He probably would like P.E. if he ever went to school.
Edited By Scoutwolf on 4/23/2020 at 9:26 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 9:02 PM Post #85
People are going to think I have a problem because I like killing my OCs so much... Or almost killing them ten times.
"Ooh, I like Cobalt! I think I will kill him! But not until I make him blind and get him literally tortured!"
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 9:09 PM Post #86
You can never torture or kill them enough honestly.
I had my Discord even ask me why I wanted X to die so much and it's because he's been really the only character plot armored enough to have been immune from dying somehow

I don't even set out to do it half the time, it just happens
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 9:16 PM Post #87
The ones that are dead in one RP but alive in another must be having some sort of existential crisis though
I've never gotten to kill an OC :(
The RP either ends before I can, or I just have no idea how to
Oh and then there was an RP where everyone made some OCs for the sole sake of killing them, but we never got to xD
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 9:17 PM Post #88
Read the rules again?
I might've missed it, though.
I'm just looking up what cowhands look like now

Also, you're accepted, Slep
Edited By Larkien on 4/23/2020 at 9:18 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 9:19 PM Post #89
Scias and CR-0 are both dead in their origin universe and it happened pretty much right at the start of a 2 year long rp, so I can only imagine, lmao

Guys are getting more development in one off rps than his own universe because there is no possible way to even bring them back even though I've wanted to.
The player who killed Scias still defends his death saying he had every opportunity to run away but he's too reckless for that line of thinking.
XD
It's fine though, I'm always glad to use him wherever I can since his backstory is extremely easy to slot into places.
Edited By Xedite on 4/23/2020 at 9:20 PM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Posted: 4/23/2020 at 9:22 PM Post #90
xD thanks...
I reread really really carefully....

<snekily adds bakery and favorite school subject> (Except none of these characters really went to school, so...)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 20, 21, 22
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.