Forum Index > Roleplaying > ouroboros {finished}
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 46, 47, 48 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 10:33 AM Post #81
"i meant stubborn. and loud." he rolls his eyes, motioning for the red haired woman to start driving. "where to?" she asks, starting up the car. "just keep going into the forest, this will lead you to my place" he says, leaning back in his seat, careful of his snakes which he moves to his lap.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Threads: 22
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 10:37 AM Post #82
Lilly rolled her eyes "the only person I worship is jesus christ and he's a way better man than you" she huffed bland crossed her arms "Making me miss my exam I'm never gonna get a decent job because this guy wants to magically show up out of a rock and his gf wants to poison people" she said gestering to the red head chick "and there side kick wants to cuff People to tight" she said to the man in the back "LIKE WHY COULDN'T YOU FIND LIKE SOME HOMELESS PEOPLE TO DO THIS ON WE ACTUALLY HAVE LIVES TO LIVE" she pointed out she was enraged before remembering the police was tracking her phone and she didn't tell them that, and the fact that the phone is stuffed in her pants, she was basically schot free
Edited By Jolynnb on 3/6/2021 at 10:40 AM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 10:41 AM Post #83
"first of all, Jesus doesn't exist." he says, rounding on her "second of all, i'm stuck with all of you because you give me power. and third of all, she's a lesbian" he snaps, turning his back on us. he seems annoyed with the entire situation, i don't think it's a good idea to make him mad. he seems...dangerous.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 10:43 AM Post #84
"How in the world do we give you power when we don't have any!" Scarlet asked. Virgil is glaring at the man.
Edited By Lovador on 3/6/2021 at 10:44 AM.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 10:45 AM Post #85
"well of he did you definitely wouldn't be on his level besides with that mask on your probably ugly second your just using us because you wanna be stuck in a stone we arnt your slaves sir just a heads up and I don't care tell your girlfriend to stop poisoning People they might be elergic and third I NEED TO FINISH MY EXAM TO GRADUATE SO TAKE ME TO THE COLLEGE OR I SWEAR TO JESUS THAT IMA STAB YOU IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE" she growled, matthew looked at her then at him "Dang so our freedom stolen just like that, this is truly sad and in the museum they tried to make him look like a good guy, from this angle your just a one of those bad gods in every way imaginable" he said disappointed and leaned his back against the wall
Edited By Jolynnb on 3/6/2021 at 10:47 AM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 10:46 AM Post #86
Although Adelia is a strong-willed and generally difficult person, she's intelligent as well. She can sense the dangerous aura this man is giving off, and likewise, she keeps her mouth shut.
Firenze..... is not the brightest, as formerly exhibited. "Yeah, and I'm an atheist," He complains. "I don't believe in any of that stuff. Can I go home now?"
Adelia facepalms, cursing in French under her breath.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 11:01 AM Post #87
"what do i have to do to get it through your thick skull that you're never going to college!?" he snaps. "you are going to stay with me for the rest of eternity and i will interact with you as little as possible to get my power back and take back what's mine."

the car pulls into a larger clearing, revealing a massive mansion that looks straight out of the eighteenth century, despite having lights and electricity. by now we're miles away from the city, making it completely silent except for the noises of the forest, adding to the affect of such a large manor. surrounding the house is a massive, lush garden with multiple foot paths branching in all directions, gorgeous fountains decorated with intricate carvings, and flowers of every type and color. fruit trees dot the area, and i can spot pomegranates, cherries, and oranges blooming from a few different trees in the garden.

"whoa" i breathe, looking at the sheer vastness of the estate. "this is the garden of eden" he says, looking proud of himself "it used to be in Mesopotamia, but i moved it here during the seventeenth century because i liked the scenery" he clarifies.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 11:06 AM Post #88
Lilly wasn't angry no more she was hurt all she wanted to do was finish college and start he own business so her parents would be proud of her, and now that she has nothing her parents will die thinking she's a failure, she was now a slave to this man and she didn't like it at all, she just looked at the ground silently hopeless, Matthew looked at her with pittyness, he kinda felt bad since he knew that college was her life, he wanted to say something but didn't he truly didn't know how to react to the situation as long as no one knew there secret language they didn't have to talk to anyone if they didn't want to, Lilly sat in the corner looking like a sad puppy and nothing was gonna change that, just because someone wanted to be greedy and only cared about what he wanted it was sad and draining, she wasn't the positive girl that People knew anymore, she hated this she hated this so much that she hated everything about it this man was pure Evil,
Edited By Jolynnb on 3/6/2021 at 11:11 AM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 11:34 AM Post #89
Gabriel steps out of the car, beckoning the brown haired man and red haired woman to brings us with him, guiding to us up the the very front doors. as we pass a tree, he plucks a fruit from a low hanging branch, splitting the pomegranate in half as the doors are pulled open by two well dressed servants.

"you take them to get cleaned up and ready for dinner tonight" he orders, stalking off in another direction. the red haired woman grabs a servant passing by. "this is vincent. he will guide you to your rooms and you will get cleaned up and changed" she says, vincent waves.

we are guided up a flight of stairs and into a large hallway lined with doors identical except for the fact they have name plaques on each of them. "i assume it won't be a problem to find your rooms?" he asks.
Jolynnb
Level 34
Spooky Shopper
Posted: 3/6/2021 at 11:39 AM Post #90
Lilly stayed silent and kept her eyes at the ground, Matthew walked behind her hoping she would cheer up sooner or later, Lilly ignored the servant herself, she wasn't very chatty anymore
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 46, 47, 48
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.