Players 2,265 410
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,279,552 1,989
Generated 657,198 169
Captured 1,195,700 619
Bred 6,426,559 1,201
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Team with Water & Air, Third?
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Moderation Team
Level 9001
Protector of the Forums
Site Moderator
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 10:38 PM Post #11
This thread has been moved to: Battle Discussion.
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 10:45 PM Post #12
I'm gonna put an edit in the first post to clarify what exactly I'm asking, cause this is a lot of answers that ARE HELPFUL YES, but not what I'm looking for right now-
But you are right that water is a multi-attacker with tidal surge... seems like with the fire suggestions, everyone's suggesting a multi-attacker. Maybe I'll consider water for the multi-attack as well as healing?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 11:35 PM Post #13
I could suggest using the water/air/(?) as a boss/ between boards/ bloom event team, and a second team for mob-farming for boards? This is a common strategy people use.
(As mentioned in our prior post, water's only multi-hit move has a 4-turn cooldown, and is only available at lv65+ (meaning enemies average 29k HP or more) so I'd say kinda *wiggles hand* for farming board points, but I don't run water on board teams so I don't know how it would do, these days (last time I ran water on a board team was before lg release/elements+proficiency overhaul so moves were different and lv60 was the level cap *shrugs* it'd be a different experience these days))

For the Water/Air/? team, you can co either Water = Tank or Water = Buffer
Water Tank, you could potentially run Light Healer, or a second attacker.
Light healer is probably the best option- while water can heal a team, it isn't as focused on it as light. Running water buffer you generally want the pet ranked so its ice barrier/ice sphere can absorb- and thus heal- more damage.

A second attacker is more dicey since, again, water isn't as focused on healing as light is, but is possible, and would give higher damage output than a second water or a light.

Overall, with these pets, Light Healer with Pyromancer or Lightbringer equips would be a pretty safe bet for team stability and longevity (especially given the level variance on the pets), though not likely to make a team good for wiping out mobs at a competitive board team speed (but how much that's needed depends on theme popularity and how much time you have to grind)
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 11:36 PM Post #14
Pssst, if you ever want to try a fire pet out:
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=7548069
:-)
Snowydays
Level 74
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 32
Posted: 5/21/2023 at 11:53 PM Post #15
@Scathreoite
Funny thing, this is already my second team- My main team is a dark/dark/air, the air being Sandstorm! I love them very much, the darks are two of my oldest pets :]
Ah, yeah Limestone is definitely a tank. She's built for health missions, so she's got the highest health in my stables. (12-13k I believe?) That's why I'm not all too concerned about healing, but maybe I'm too comfortable because of my dark mains getting healing every other turn. Honestly I should just take the confirmed pair out for a test with a random light/water pet and see how it goes... I'm gonna go do that! I'll come back with an edit to tell you how it goes :)
Edit: alright, I tested it out with a couple of attuned pets that were level 56 for light and 62 for water. Honestly the light just seemed to slow me down a lot, since it wasn't doing much damage. And with both, I wasn't even using the healing abilities much if at all. Through at least 5 battles each with up to 3 enemies, no one got under 85% health. Honestly I think Limestone is just too good of a tank to need a healer! I think another tidal wave is going to be much more helpful than some heals that are just going to end up going unused and wasting mana. Again, thank you for all of the advice :]

@Faeyla
(quietly screaming) AAAAAAA SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUSLY JUST GIVING HER TO ME- AND MAX STAT TOO??? YOU GOTTA BE JOKING, YOU'RE JESTING WITH ME, WHAT IN THE- ahem. Yes I would love her very much and she would be a wonderful start to a level 30 team with my other level 0 Draeyl :D! But you have to let me tip you at least 10k, I can't accept a free purebred 6vis max stat-
Edited By Snowydays on 5/22/2023 at 12:30 AM.
Faeyla
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 36
Posted: 5/22/2023 at 12:44 AM Post #16
Okay, I changed the price since you insisted. I'm just happy she will be appreciated. It's one of the few themed I've had chosen, so I am glad you like her.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.