Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Confusion about elemental armor sets
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Snurl
Level 75
Threads: 14
Posted: 5/5/2024 at 1:50 PM Post #1
I've tried reading a couple guides, but the relationship between armor and proficiency points still confuses me.

For example, my shadow Zolnixi has recommended stats in Int. and Agility. The Lightbringer armor set increases Int. and Agility, but the Reaver set is the one intended for Shadow pets. Why would I use a set that doesn't increase the recommended stats?
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 84
Posted: 5/5/2024 at 3:15 PM Post #2
reaver gear also increases int and agi, but in different proportions. Reaver has a greater focus on agility than int, while lightbringer has a greater focus on int compared to agility
As such, Shadow favours Reaver because it's a primarily tanking element, so it wants more agility for higher defence and evasion generally speaking.
Reaver also has higher str than dex, while lightbringer has higher dex than str, so Reaver gives a little more of a physical defence boost while lightbringer has a little more accuracy and crit boost.

You can absolutely use lightbringer gear on a shadow pet, though, nothing to stop that happening.

Light healers tend to run Pyromancer more than Lightbringer because people like the dex build for the crit beam and fairy light, and water and earth can trade up tidal lord and warden pretty easily
Edited By Scathreoite on 5/5/2024 at 3:15 PM.
Snurl
Level 75
Threads: 14
Posted: 5/5/2024 at 5:13 PM Post #3
Ok, that makes sense. So there's a little more to team building than I thought, haha. Thanks for explaining!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.