Author Thread Post
Milkywayxd
Level 18
Threads: 7
Posted: 6/25/2015 at 12:50 AM Post #1
WELCOME TO POKEMON SCHOOL!
I saw this on another website and thought it was amazing since I love pokemon
Rules:
1. You may only have 3 pokemon (you will catch more pokemon)
2. NO pokemon higher than lvl 5 (your pokemon will lvl up)
3. NO fakemon
4. NO evolved pokemon (your pokemon with evolve)
5. NO shiny or legendary pokemon
6. NO powerplaying
7. NO mega evolutions
8. Fill in the form properly
9. Be respectful
10. Be nice to one another
11. Dont cause a lot of drama
12. Have fun!

Application Example:

I guess this with be my application :)

Name: Aria Quilton
Nickname: Ms. Ari/Ms. Quilton
Appearance:

Personality: Ms.Ari is the Pokemon School's teacher. She is loving, caring, and forgiving. Most importantly, she is your new teacher so respect her!
Pokemon #1
Appearance:

Name: Delphox
Pokemon: Delphox
Lvl: 100 (For reasons)
Personality: Delphox is a mysterious pokemon who shares a special connection with Ms.Ari. Delphox's intelligent mind made it hard to gain her trust.

Pokemon #2
Appearance:

Name: Braxien
Pokemon: Braxien
Lvl: 20 (For reasons again)
Personality: Braxien Is hard for Ms.Ari to train. She wont stay still and get distracted easily. Its only when Delphox is around when she starts to show some discipline. Braxien and other pokemon respect and admire Delphox.

Pokemon #3
Appearance:

Name: Fennekin
Pokemon: Fennekin
Lvl: 5
Personality: Fennekin is the cutest pokemon ever! She does the silliest things and acts like she is always in a world of play. She always makes Ms.Ari feel better!

Copy and Paste this:

Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Pokemon #1
Appearance:
Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Pokemon #2
Appearance:
Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:
Pokemon #3
Appearance:
Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:

Start RP!
Edited By Milkywayxd on 6/25/2015 at 8:54 PM.
Jai
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 36
Posted: 6/28/2015 at 10:05 AM Post #2
Name:Minia Jackson
Nickname:Mimi

Personality:Shy and caring, she is regularly picked on due to her long hair and shy nature. But is very respectful.

Pokemon #1

Name:Po
Pokemon:Pancham
Lvl:5
Personality:Tough and protective over Mimi and his fellow Pokemon. He often is praised and looked up to by both Tedi and Cubchoo, so often feels pressured. Though he sometime has a bad attitude he tries his best to be positive.

Pokemon #2

Name:Tedi
Pokemon:Tediursa
Lvl:3
Personality:Playful but lazy, can be found napping in Mimi's bag or on her head, or playing chase and hid-n-seek. She often picks on others and finds that its best to not argue with Po, though still does.

Pokemon #3

Pokemon:Cubchoo
Lvl:1
Personality: Clumsy and happy, he loves to cuddle with all Pokemon and Mimi (even though Po hates his cuddles) He often tries to copy what the older Pokemon do in hopes of recognition and to be included, but is often found annoying or stupid.
Edited By Jai on 6/30/2015 at 9:22 AM.
Loveroanimals
Level 60
Threads: 23
Posted: 6/29/2015 at 8:13 PM Post #3
I would like to join.

Name:
Jurnire Hilname (Pronunciation: J-er-n-er-e Hill-na-me)
Nickname:
Jurie, Juju, J
Appearance:

Personality:
She's a calm, out-going person who is always there for others. Although she seems like the perfect person to be around, her protection can get out of hand. When she feels like something threatening is coming, she won't let you out of her sight, and will follow you around until the threat is gone.

Pokemon #1
Appearance:

Name:
Firchi (Pronunciation: F-er-ch-e)
Pokemon:
Charmander
Lvl:
Personality:
This charmander is kind and sweet, about as out-going as her owner. But, as much as she wants to, she can't speak. Before she was found by scientist, when she was in the wild, she tried so hard to survive. But, since she was unable to open her mouth, she wasn't able to breathe fire like the others. Once the scientist found her, they tried to find out what was wrong with her. But, no matter what they did, they where only able to make her open her mouth a little, only able to summon a small flicker. Although she can't breathe fire, she has found substitutes.

Pokemon #2
Appearance:

Name:
Owasha (Pronunciation: O-wa-sha)
Pokemon:
Oshawott
Lvl:
Personality:
This little bundle of joy is the most curious oshawott you have ever meet. As curious as he is, his is also cautious, carefully making sure that whatever is new is also safe. He's always there for his friends, but can easly fall into peer-pressure, such as helping his friend Shurnifi tease Firchi.

Pokemon #3
Appearance:

Name:
Shurnifi (Pronunciation: Sure-ne-fe)
Pokemon:
Snivy
Lvl:
Personality:
This cool dude loves to cause mischief, often teasing and making fun of Firchi along with Owasha. Although he acts like he's super tough, deep down he just feels like a failure. He's often surprised by the amount of praise and affection he gets from his "family".
Icyfoxfiend
Level 20
Threads: 1
Posted: 6/30/2015 at 12:01 PM Post #4
Name:Zeron Matasuki
Nickname: Zero or Z
Appearance:

Personality: Quiet, aloof, cunning only likes pokemon but can be convinced to like certain people. Enjoys reading and gardening.
Pokemon #1
Appearance:

Name: Silver
Pokemon: Vulpix
Personality: Mirrors his owners own personality but has a mischievous side that often leads to his owner getting in trouble. Enjoys stealing items and hoarding them in different places.
Pokemon #2
Appearance:

Name: Lang
Pokemon: Doduo
Personality: Sheepish and easily frightened. Enjoys enclosed spaces like closets and tunnels.
Pokemon #3
Appearance:

Name: Kain
Pokemon: Ekans
Personality: Shy but lovable, once he gets to know someone it is hard to pull him off literally. He enjoys sunshine and sunbathing.

Start RP!
Nymeriawolf
Level 60
Threads: 8
Posted: 7/5/2015 at 1:29 PM Post #5
Name: Fey Marie Lycian
Nickname: Fey
Appearance:

Personality: Fey has a firery personality. What she lacks in skill as a young trainer she tries to make up for with her spirit and energy. She believes in hard work and dedication and hates the idea of an easy way out. Fey has a hard time admitting her mistakes and she refuses to be looked down on. Her hot headed temper can get her in trouble when she isn't careful.

Pokemon #1
Appearance:

Name:Sabek
Pokemon: Growlithe
Personality: Much like his trainer, Sabek is as stubborn as they come. He grew up as the top of his litter and wont accept anything less than success. When he fails, he will push himself to the point of exhaustion until he is strong enough to succeed. He tends to rely on brute strength over strategy and skill, and can be a bit willful even with Fey

Pokemon #2
Appearance:

Name: Trique
Pokemon: Eevee
Lvl: 3
Personality: Trique tends to be much more shy than any of her fellow pokemon, which makes her training difficult. She loves Fey, but lacks the courage to perform well in front of others. Still, Trique is persistent, continuing to try to make Fey proud. Trique, despite her shy nature, is also the most protective of Fey and never leaves her trainer's side.

Pokemon #3
Appearance:

Name: Eina
Pokemon: Dratini
Lvl: 1
Personality: Eina is much more graceful and playful than Fey and her other pokemon, and much as Fey wants to make her strong, neither seems to be able to get the hang of the other. Eina is easily frightened and easily insulted. She prefers to play rather than train and had been known to play little practical jokes on people.
Photoreflex
Level 36
Threads: 1
Posted: 7/24/2015 at 10:41 PM Post #6
Name: Alicia Reeves
Nickname: Ali
Appearance:
Personality: Quiet, logical, calm, gives respect when she gets respect, easily sees things from others' perspective, always has her camera, loves playing video games and seems like a different person when she is playing them (she yells a lot and is extremely competitive), has a strange affinity for soft things.
Pokemon #1
Appearance:
Name: Fallacy
Pokemon: Mareep
Lvl: 2
Personality: Acts extremely shy around strangers, which leads people to believe he's a quiet and respectful pokemon, but around those he's close to, he's a prankster who always manages to make others laugh.
Pokemon #2
Appearance:
Name: Gelid
Pokemon: Snorunt
Lvl: 4
Personality: Hyperactive and bubbly, only able to be calm when it's cold.
Pokemon #3
Appearance:
Name: Spectre
Pokemon: Litwick
Personality: Prefers to stay near Alicia and hates being away from her to long, this is probably due to being in her care when he was an egg, he's generally happy and carefree.

(This whole rp seems like a very neat idea! Also, just because I want to, 'fallacy' means false/false information/deception, and 'gelid' means ice cold/freezing. Spectre seems like common knowledge though, so I won't define it. I'm assuming everyone will be pinged when this starts, but just in case, could you ping me when it does?)
Moonlightlove
Level 59
Threads: 15
Posted: 8/31/2015 at 11:47 PM Post #7
can you be a pokemon if so here i am

\
i am level 5 and a adult eevee female named cookie you can die my fur colors and give me clothes and if you evolve me please have it be umbreon others are ok to ,, i may be little but im a tuffy ):3 ,,
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 9/6/2015 at 5:52 AM Post #8
Name: Jasper Zwolf
Nickname: Jaz
Appearance:
Personality: Kind, Friendly. Can be quiet but opens up quickly. sometimes to quick to trust.
Pokemon #1
Appearance:
Name: Akira
Pokemon: Vulpix
Lvl: 3
Personality: Energetic, out going. Prefers contest battles.
Pokemon #2
Appearance:

Name: Rain
Pokemon: Shinx
Personality: Introverted, quiet but enjoys the challenge of battling
Pokemon #3
Appearance:

Name: Sasuke
Pokemon: Froakie
Personality: Clingy. Idolized her other pokemon

(we can catch more pokemon later right?)
Edited By JustTopaz on 9/6/2015 at 5:27 PM.
Jadelion
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 35
Posted: 10/15/2015 at 10:40 PM Post #9
Name: Olive
Nickname: Olly (but she doesn't like it all that much)
Appearance:
Personality: a huge bookworm, kind, laughs easily, a bit shy, but friendly a bit unsure of herself except when it comes to things she is passionate about
Pokemon #1
Appearance:
Name: Puck
Pokemon: Axew
Personality: very friendly, teases a lot (ex: sticking his toungue out at the other pokemon)
Pokemon #2
Appearance:
Name: Hermia
Pokemon: Sandshrew
Personality: cold, doesn't like many people, a bit stuck up
Pokemon #3
Appearance:
Name: Mercutio
Pokemon: Pidgey
Personality: loyal, can't stay still, good at listening, serious
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 10/15/2015 at 10:49 PM Post #10
Assuming this will get off the ground, can I/Jasper be your/cookie's trainer?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.