Forum Index > Fan Fiction > The Mist
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 4/20/2013 at 7:02 AM Post #1
Waking up, everything is a blur. It takes a few minutes to see clearly, but it seems that the blur was a mist! You wonder where you are as you stand up, your back is sore, and you can smell something horrid.

Afraid, you stand with fear. You hear the sound of a low, sad honk. You turn around, the mist is gone, and you see an aurleon appear in front of you, beautiful and outstanding.

She flies over to you, her tails bobbing around gracefully as she finally lands on the ground to stare at you, her blue eyes inspecting you, as if she's deciding whether or not you are a threat. She finally drops her stare, and motions to you to follow her, into a cave.

(( LOL Sorry it's so short, i'm busy battling and saw this beautiful aurleon, and decided to make a story out of her XD ))
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 4/20/2013 at 8:13 AM Post #2
((sorry, I don't know if it's ok to add something into here, because I just thought up of this >< If I shouldn't put it here, just tell me and I'll delete this post >< ))

You followed the magestic aurleon into the dark cave. There was barly any illumination and you relied on the aurleon to lead you the way. A small speck of light appeared far away, and as you walked it became bigger and bigger. Soon, you enter into the light, and you were momentarily blinded.

As you blinked away the spots in your eye, you spotted another Male aurleon walking towards you.

And a couple more behind him...

Edited By 3716 on 4/20/2013 at 8:13 AM.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 4/20/2013 at 8:18 AM Post #3
(( Sure, we can make it together, I guess?? 8D Is it allowed though? XD ))
Wiping away the crusts, all of them have atleast one trait showing, toucan beaks, advanced runes, everything! They notice your presence and all of them flies towards you, making honks along the way. As soon as they main male is close enough, he pecks your face.

Shocked and in pain, you stumble back and fall in agony. You hold your left eye in pain, where the beak was poking at, and where it feels like blood spurting out. You lose half your consciousness from the pain and you can obviously see the female aurleon you met in anger and aggressively honking at the attacker of you.

All your mind slips away finally, and soon you black out, the pain was too much, and you feel yourself being lifted up by a strong force.
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/20/2013 at 8:33 AM Post #4
May I help out too? If not I just want you to know that my aurleons either are at your disposal. You can use them if if you want.
Edited By 1637 on 4/20/2013 at 8:33 AM.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 4/20/2013 at 8:43 AM Post #5
( Uhhhhrmmmmm Sorry Kosa *~* but I will use your aurleons! I want people to type long posts for this fanfic *~* But I'm not saying you can't write long posts, it's just that compared to RP's, you write very short, such as "Ember woke with a start as the Lupera flew into the cave. She instinctively backed into a corner.".

I'm looking for something a bit more than atleast 3 sentences Sorry, but I will use your aurleons though!
)
Kosa
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 16
Posted: 4/20/2013 at 8:50 AM Post #6
I understand. I am just quite lazy in typing but do you want me to preview generate you some aurleans? I am pretty good at that. Just tell me the criteria and I will generate you a bunch to choose out of.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 4/20/2013 at 8:59 AM Post #7
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 8/27/2024 at 12:01:23am

(( Sure, we can make it together, I guess?? 8D Is it allowed though? XD ))
Wiping away the crusts, all of them have atleast one trait showing, toucan beaks, advanced runes, everything! They notice your presence and all of them flies towards you, making honks along the way. As soon as they main male is close enough, he pecks your face.

Shocked and in pain, you stumble back and fall in agony. You hold your left eye in pain, where the beak was poking at, and where it feels like blood spurting out. You lose half your consciousness from the pain and you can obviously see the female aurleon you met in anger and aggressively honking at the attacker of you.

All your mind slips away finally, and soon you black out, the pain was too much, and you feel yourself being lifted up by a strong force.

You sit up, your back is sore, and your eye still stings, but hurts less than compared to last time...and when was last time exactly? Looking around, you see you're still in the cave...YOU GOT POKED IN THE EYE!!! Your eyes widen in shock as you realize the male aurleon may come again to poke your other eye, and hide in the corner of the cave. You see aurleons entering, all of them, the girl you saw, the male aurleon you got attacked by, and all their other followers.

The male calls out a aurleon with a toucan beak, a giant beak that has some sort of liquid in it. The toucan beaked aurleon seems to need a name, and you decide to call him...Logan. Logan is a good name, you think. You watch as Logan pours the water from his beak on the floor of the cave in front of you so it forms a small puddle.

The female aurleon you met last time, self-proclaimed Mana, nudges you to look at the puddle of water. You obey her movements, and look at it. In the reflection, is you with 2 colored eyes! One is your normal dark brown, while the other seems to be cyan neon blue! You open your mouth in surprise, did the male aurleon do that much damage to your eye color?

(( LOL Derping around with the main person's mind right now, dun worry, it will make more sense, since I was playing around with this one))
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/20/2013 at 9:20 AM Post #8
You stood there in shock, struggling to find words to describe your situation. But no matter how hard you try, it doesn't seem like theres any word in the oxford's english dictionary that fits into the scenario. Mana looked at you, tilting her head as if to ask Are you ok? You glanced at the male aurleon cautiously in distrust, and he stares back at your equally, mirroring your thoughts. You decide to call him Grumpy, because it seems as if he was always angry at something.

Staring back into the pool of water, you examined your body. You were covered in grim and dirt, one side of your face covered in mud from your sleeping position.

Again, Mana looked at you, waiting for an answer, and you decided to...
Sylvette
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/24/2013 at 9:02 AM Post #9
Laugh.

Thats right.

You followed a road, got ambushed by a aurleon, followed the aurleon into a cave full of other aurloens, and get poked in the eye.

And you laugh.

No wonder you friends think you are slightly insane.

After a couple of minutes of mindless laughter, you wheezed and panted, tears in your eyes, as the aurleons stood waiting for you to clam down. When your stomach finished hurting from all that laugher, you turn to face the Aurleons.

You finally decided what the next step was gonna be.You thought over it for a while, and your instincts comfirmed it to be a good choice. You took a long breathe and said:

"Do you have somewhere I can bath?"

Thats right. What better solution to a problem than to take a bath? At least you can think cleanly afterwards.
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Posted: 4/24/2013 at 8:59 PM Post #10
( Okie, I'll take it ffrom here o3o ))
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.