Forum Index > Find Roleplayers > Hero Academy {Signups}
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 69
Threads: 289
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 7:10 PM Post #1
0/6 Spaces Available
(Based off of My Hero Academia, sort of an alternate universe)
a 'quirk' is a special power a person has, they just showed up one day a long time ago, and are passed along genetically. Quirks can either be inherited from one parent, the other, or a combination of the two

Savior Academy is the most prestigious, hard to get into Hero School of its region, and it's almost impossible to get in, as the school only accepts the most powerful, smart, and brave of students, and out of the thousands that apply, only 200 students are accepted each year, making your accomplishments of being accepted a huge accomplishment in the eyes of many. Today is the first official day of school, and class is starting soon.

{Rules}
Don't be overpowered
I control the story
Try not to make everything about you, I'll let people have character arcs but please share the spotlight
Don't copy characters, be original!
One character per person
No quirkless characters, this kind of revolves around having a quirk
Mention your character's parent's quirks in the 'other' so I know you read this

Name:
Quirk description:
Personality:
Appearance:
Reason for wanting to be a hero:
Other:

Ping list: Hazelbaby, Sabira, Aquila, Dracontamer, Navisparkles101, Shayni
Edited By DruidOfBees on 12/31/2018 at 8:43 PM.
Murph
Level 69
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 7:10 PM Post #2

Name
Anahita Mercury (Goes by Merc most of the time)
Quirk
Emocean Aura
Quirk Description
She can manifest+control water using her emotions, how much water is summoned depends on how strongly she feels. The water can change state of matter depending on the emotion felt
Personality
She tends to try to keep to herself due to the fact she has trouble keeping her emotions under control, but she also enjoys the company of others. She tries really hard to not get too excited, but can't use any medications to help her control. She usually meditates a lot and has a lot of stress relief toys to maintain mental balance
Appearance

Reason for Wanting to be a Hero
Her mother was a rather popular hero before she retired due to having children, and she wants to be a role model for children like she was to look up to
Other
Her mother has a telekinetic emotional aura, hero name "Auraline" while her father's quirk allows him to conjure water (up to a certain amount) and change its state of matter. Her younger brother's quirk allows him to transport an object in his sights to him (a combination of her mother's telekinesis and her father's conjuring quirk) her younger sister can change the state of water molecules around her (from the part of her father's quirk that changes the state of the water he summons)

Her hero costume
Edited By DruidOfBees on 12/31/2018 at 8:30 PM.
Hazelbaby
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 7:38 PM Post #3
Can I join? And can I use one of my characters from my BNHA thread?
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 7:41 PM Post #4
May I join? I would like it very much.
Murph
Level 69
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 7:44 PM Post #5
Yeah sure! as the only rule is that it has to be your own character, doesn't matter where or when you made it
Murph
Level 69
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 7:44 PM Post #6
Go ahead!
Aquila
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 107
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 8:20 PM Post #7
I don't really know what My Hero Academia is, but can I still reserve a female slot?
Murph
Level 69
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 8:22 PM Post #8
Go ahead, if you can get the gist of it you can go ahead and join, if you want any explanations let me know!

If you don't know what it is, I'd definitely recommend looking at some characters or oc's first
Hazelbaby
Level 34
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 8:28 PM Post #9

Name: Luna Taromaka

Quirk: Guardian of emotion (Can change if to OP)

Quirk description:
Can freely transform into an angel/cat-like being:

Though if emotions aren't stable, she could transform into something very different:

Personality:
Her parents were brutally murdered when she was 9 yrs old, which made her cling to her friends for comfort which also made her lose her friends over time. This has made it difficult for her to befriend people.

Appearance: (This but with blue eyes; Are animal-hybrids allowed?)

Reason for wanting to be a hero:
Wants to make sure no one experiences the pain that she had felt of losing an important person in their life.

Other: Just want's a friend to talk to about her emotions.
The Guardian part of her quirk comes from her father. He was able to turn into a Griffin-like creature at will. Her mother had the ability to control dark matter and shape it into different creatures for her to control.
Edited By Hazelbaby on 11/17/2018 at 9:04 PM.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 11/17/2018 at 8:29 PM Post #10
Name: Pollux Dioscuri (Polly)
Quirk: physical doubling
Quirk description: Basically Pollux can make clones of herself.
Personality: Pollux is Expressive and quick witted, she could get over reactive but she's a normally pleasant person to hang out with. She gives the best hugs in her family's opinion.
Appearance:

She looks some what like these three ladies (the first is showing off her quirk)
Reason for wanting to be a hero: She wants to follow in her father's footsteps, as she looks and acts like Tandarus. She doesn't like her stepfather; Jupiter Swan though. (he always gets her famous death glare)
Other: Pollux takes after her father's Quirk, he always used it to play with Polly when she was younger.
Edited By Sabira on 11/17/2018 at 8:47 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.