Players 2,044 339
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,354,249 1,144
Generated 668,440 218
Captured 1,205,305 64
Bred 6,480,407 862
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Open Seasons (RP-PRP Thing)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 49, 50, 51 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 1:31 PM Post #1
Recap
/Almost/ everyone's been yeeted into the world. We're all being kinda chummy, a hole appeared into the ground, Nic and Astra (Orca and Lala) are doing almost romantic things, everyone else is talking, and then Katie (Kittyauthor) tried to turn into a fairy but the magic in the air suddenly disappeared and she died.

~~~

Yeah, I'm late. Sue me later. I woke up at 10 and burned my roti canai.

Okay, here's my weird intro-thing. Reminiscent of the End Poem, and very over the top. I tried to pull random things from the ideas you guys gave and here we are I guess. If you want changes, I'll see what I can do.

~~~

This universe is no longer stable. We've ignored the damage for too long and now it's gone too far.

We've known that for some time now. What can we do? We can't fix it.

Maybe there is a way to fix it. I refuse to let another one RP die of our Lark's own carelessness stupidity.

You of all people should know that it's hopeless. There's nothing we can do.

Nothing
we can do, perhaps, but there are others we can call on.

Others? What others? We are the only ones left.

There are other universes, other worlds we can pull from. Ones that are not dying. Oh, really? All it took to create them was imagination, and therefore they are more stable.

You cannot be considering this. They'll be unpredictable. You don't choose what you get, and there's no going back once you've done it.

We don't have a choice. It fails or it doesn't. Either way, there is nothing to lose by trying. And we have to try, for the sake of everything in this world.

How many?

Sixteen. The most this unstable ground will hold. If we lose some, no matter. I will pull more in to replace them.

This is a dangerous gamble. They could be sixteen of the most universe destroying creations in existence. Yay fun

You know I would not make such a gamble if I weren't aware of the consequences. I will be careful. I cannot guarantee they will all be heroes, so I will only take those less powerful than us. I will not risk that much destruction. Don't gamble, children.

Sixteen it is, then. Your funeral. And when do you plan to do this?

Now.

~~~

If I counted wrong, this will be embarrassing.

Pinglist
@Larkien, @Orcastration, @Scoutwolf, @Kittyauthor, @Sl33pl3ssnights, @Lalalanmao, @Goldennautilus, @Alphadawg, @Mossflight2, @Penami
Edited By Larkien on 4/26/2020 at 11:24 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 1:32 PM Post #2
Rules

1. You must be able to write semi-lit or more. I understand we all get writer's block, but try to write more than one sentence, especially for scenes that aren't just going back and forth with dialogue. Try to have decent, readable grammar as well.
2. No powerplaying and/or godmodding. You cannot control another player's character, but at the same time, don't be obnoxious and dodge literally everything. It's no fun and also really annoying.
3. Try not to leave everyone in the dust. It's fine if you're just talking with the one other person who is online, but don't make major plot related decisions when there are only two active people.
4. You must stick with the amount of major characters you had at the beginning of the RP. If you want to switch out characters, once of your current OCs has to die. But don't have everyone dying every two seconds and make it reasonable. And when you drop in a new person, like, don't assume they just appear. Link it to the RP somehow.
5. Stay in character! Don't have random shy people go around punching everyone in the face. And don't add random extensions to your powers.
6. The characters don't know that they are in a roleplay, or that we exist. RPs are sort of side adventures for them, like dreams. However, they do know that it actually happens (to some extent), so they will remember someone they've met in a previous RP. They got yanked out of their normal storylines and dropped here. They won't realize it's an RP until after it's over, though. So I guess they'll assume this is part of their story or whatever you wish really.
7. No major romance, please, Lark and romance don't mix. You can hint at feelings if you like (work that out on your own) and OCs can have relationships (*cough* Nic and Astra) but keep the kissing down.
8. Keep it PG-13. No overly gory descriptions and hold the swearing. If for some reason you really want to, put a warning at the top of the post.
9. Don't repeatedly use the pinglist. Do it for the first few posts and every time something important involving everyone happens, but don't ping everyone if you're only interacting with one person.
Edited By Larkien on 4/25/2020 at 3:26 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 1:32 PM Post #3
Edited By Larkien on 4/26/2020 at 11:24 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 3:01 PM Post #4
Erwen really did not appreciate being taken to the wrong destination any more than he appreciated crash-landing in a tree. He yelled profanities at no one in particular.
"EXCUSE YOU! THIS IS NOT AIDANA! WHY IS THERE A TREE? AIDANA DOES NOT HAVE TREES!"
If anyone was to blame, it was probably himself, but he wasn't going to admit that. So instead, he glared daggers at the sky and fell out of the tree.

Haid'yn wasn't particularly happy, either, but he alighted on a branch, shifted to human form, and tried to look like he knew what he was doing, although he really had no clue what was going on.
"You know, if you can't fly, you shouldn't fall out of trees."

Erwen rolled onto his back and made a rude hand gesture at the caladrius. "Who are you and what makes you think I can't fly?"

Haid'yn fluffed up his feathers indignantly and turned around, refusing to respond. This boy wasn't worth his time. But what was he doing here, anyways?
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Threads: 318
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 3:16 PM Post #5
(Ack whoops did not think that would be un the signups ack poor Lishian make his title soemthing not....that pl. The Snake or something)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 3:19 PM Post #6
(Hey you could always be "The Evil Mad Scientist Obsessed with Magic", also yeah I didn't know what else to put on the list lmao)
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 3:23 PM Post #7
Nicote had landed halfway in the ground. As usual.

Lishian was watching form nearby, having landed on his feet. "Want some help?"

Nicote rolled his eyes at the boy. Then glanced around. Then got confused

Lishian glanced upwards and his mouth fell open in shock. "IZ....wh-....that's the sky. I cna see the sky. Where are we?"
Orcastration
Level 74
Fishy
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 3:26 PM Post #8
(Eh. Sbake works. Hes a slytherin thingy anyways.. and yes they are shocked to see the sky.)
Aerith
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 328
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 3:37 PM Post #9
(Oh boy please tell me if I am doing this right)

Maia rubbed her eyes as they slowly opened, as if she was waking up from a dream. She stood up, confused. Where was she. "Hello?" she called. "Is anyone here?" She felt a strange sensation, like something was there, but she couldn't quite put her finger (or in this case, talon) on what it was. It felt kind of eerie. Maia shivered. It was a little cold here.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 4:12 PM Post #10
(>There are other universes, other worlds we can pull from. Ones that are not dying.
Probably shouldn't tell them mine is dying lul)

Axis appeared into the woods as if by misdirected warp.
He didn't seem all too surprised other than mildly frustrated, tapping on the communications brace on his human wrist.

"Lieutenant Haile to USS Turaco, I need someone to spot a location for me, please send coordinates."

Silence.
He tried again after a minute.

"Come in, Turaco."

Axis folded his arms and exhaled a flicker of orange electricity as he was met with more silence, the anger present in his tone as he tried a final time.

"Do you all have cotton for brains? Who is on bridge? X?
Let me speak to Yolvet, he seems to be the only competent one this pitiful crew has in charge anyways."
When he had gotten more silence, he now realized he was in some sort of eerie dead zone. He couldn't detect any signals sent out of the brace, almost as they were being blocked.

And when he looked up, he realized he wasn't alone.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 49, 50, 51
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.