Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2023 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,122
Posted: 8/27/2023 at 1:55 PM Post #1
Hello everyone! We will be holding an Avatar Item Design contest for the 2023 Fall Festival! Please make sure to read the rules carefully!

Contest Rules

1. Design Avatar Items for this Festival. Please use the provided bases to draw your designs on.

Male Avatar Base
Female Avatar Base

The following can be included all in one entry for Avatars:

1-3 Avatar Held Items
1 Avatar Outfit Item (Male and Female options allowed)
1-3 Avatar Head Item
1 Avatar Cloak Item
1 Avatar Accessory Item
1 Avatar Tail Item
1 Avatar Wings Item
1-2 Avatar Aspect Items
1 Avatar Background Item

2. You must draw your new Items on the provided Avatar bases. If you feel that your drawing skills aren't great, then you can include a description in addition to your drawing in order to help us better envision your Items. If you are unable to draw something, then we are sorry, but there will be no exceptions. Your submission must look like it required some amount of effort to create. For example, drawing a few straight lines on a canvas and saying that they're "armor" will not count towards participation.

3. Avatar Items submitted must be Themed to this Festival. This means that it can be anything related to the season, such as any holidays that occur within the season, weather, etc.

4. Please do not reserve posts. If you reserve a post, we will delete your post.

5. Please do not Ping me with your submission. Please only Ping me if you have a question.

6. Before submitting your entry, please make sure to scan the thread to see if someone else has already done something similar. Try to make your entry unique and if someone has already done something that you were wanting to do, then we highly suggest that you pick something different. If you feel that someone has "copied" your design, please do not say anything to that person - especially in this thread. We will intervene ourselves if we see something that's suspicious.

7. You may only submit ONE official entry for the Items listed above. If you wish to submit more, then you can send me a PM with drawings of your ideas. However, all PM'd entries that are sent to me will not count for prizes.

8. IMPORTANT: By participating in this contest and submitting your designs to us, you agree that we, Sylestia Games LLC, will retain full rights to your submission to use as we see fit for the purposes of Sylestia.com and Sylestia Games LLC. You will not receive any royalties or reimbursement from us if we decide to use your designs, or otherwise. Any designs that we pick will be recreated from scratch by our art team; we will only be using your submission as a reference for said artwork. We reserve the right to alter your design in any way that we see fit and are not obligated to adhere to any specific depictions or descriptions that are provided.

9. DO NOT comment on someone's entry unless you have something nice to say. If someone copies your entry, then have faith in us that we will determine the correct winner. Please do not fight over entries. If we see anyone doing this in the thread, then whoever is fighting will be disqualified and potentially receive a Forum Strike.

10. The end date is September 17th, 2023 at 11:59 PM server. After that, there is no guarantee that we will see your entry and the thread will be locked once designs are picked.

Important Copyright Infringement Notice

We are very aware that it's typical to use Google and/or other providers to search for ideas when designing artwork. However, it is extremely important that all of your submissions are created entirely by you and are not copied from another's work. If you are using other artwork as a reference, please ensure that your submission is changed sufficiently to be clear and obvious that it is indeed your work. This is extremely important, not just for ethical reasons, but also for legal reasons when we are implementing something onto our site. Thank you!

Contest Prizes

The following are scheduled to be the prizes for this contest. Please note, these are subject to change. However, we would not do so without a good reason to change them.

Winners
(Players who have their designs picked)
Prizes: [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, 3-Visible Fall Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Visible if Majestic) x1, Re-Colorable Avatar Items of Winner's Entries if applicable, Pre-Colored Avatar Item Set of Choice of Winner's Entries if applicable

All Participants
(With valid entries)
Prizes: [Fabled Brew Catalyst] x1, [Mystery Brew Catalyst] x2, [Premium Vial Holder] x3, [Box of Brewing Supplies] x1, [Box of Brewing Agents] x2, [Legendary Avatar Item (Fall - Retired)] x1, [Chocolate Coin] x1,000
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 40
Posted: 8/27/2023 at 2:02 PM Post #2
Edited By SoMuchForStardust on 9/15/2023 at 3:01 PM.
Dracaena
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 58
Posted: 8/27/2023 at 2:49 PM Post #3
Demonic Warden or Demonic Mage | Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/mkOsxsb
I made a tail but it turned out a bit ridiculous. It's in the imgur gallery.

Portal background. It's a portal to the demon realm or something else spooky.
Edited By EvilNapkin on 8/30/2023 at 11:15 AM.
Drachi
Level 75
Cutely Creative
Threads: 68
Posted: 8/27/2023 at 3:31 PM Post #4
Cotton Candy Attire
Edited By Drachi on 8/27/2023 at 3:33 PM.
Sprinkledonut
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/28/2023 at 12:46 AM Post #5

Fall reminds me of squirrels, so I drew a lil squirrel outfit! I didn't make a male version, but should I? I didn't add everything that I could, but I just felt like doodling. I only did: Outfit, head acc, tail, held acc, and background. Not expecting to win, I would just like to participate for once and possibly get a little braver.

(Note: This is my first time ever participating in one of these, please tell me if I did anything wrong and I can try to fix it!)

Edit: Can you see the image now? I tried to fix it >_<

Edit 2: WHY DOES MY IMAGE KEEP BREAKING T^T
Edited By Sprinkledonut on 9/4/2023 at 3:40 PM.
Wistirio
Level 75
Fairy Sous Chef
Threads: 40
Posted: 8/28/2023 at 11:26 AM Post #6
Hi,
The image you posted isn't showing up.
Here's a guide that may help you.
Sprinkledonut
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/28/2023 at 2:25 PM Post #7
Hii! Sorry, I think I fixed it, thank you for telling me.
Vully
Level 75
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 25
Posted: 8/28/2023 at 3:40 PM Post #8

maple curtain aspect item

acorn cap head item

chrysanthemum kitten held item because chrysanthemums are an autumn blooming flower and everyone likes kittens

school uniform because in September the new school year starts . modelled off my schools winter uniform and adapted for sylestia
Tonowaritheaquagod
Level 68
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 67
Posted: 8/29/2023 at 9:00 AM Post #9
Cursed Spookz

Cursed Spookz(Muffin the Vampire)

Cursed Spookz(Jaws the Werewolf)

Edited By Tonowari on 9/8/2023 at 3:31 AM.
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 8/29/2023 at 3:03 PM Post #10
Foraging Warden

1. Forager's Cornucopia Antlers - intricate antlers laden with foraged foods such as mushrooms, grapes, gourds, fiddlehead ferns, dandelions, and berries. Intended to be worn over base hair
2. Foraging Warden's Cloak - inspired by the warden's exotic relic and the cloaks from Lord of the Rings. Might be fun to have the differently colored sets be based on different relics
3. Forager's Wings - large, swooping dragon wings embedded with gems that match the cloak. Feathers ruffle outward from the shoulder blades which feed into the scales of the wings

4. Forager's Embroidered Apron - just what every forager needs! A good pocketed apron for collecting autumn sustenance with. This outfit is equipped with a gourd water bottle, has a maple leaf embroidered on the chest, and stars embroidered on the skirt's hem

5. Forager's Enchanted Staff - a lovely staff imbued with forest magic. A tool for all your magical foraging needs

6. Forager's High-Reaching Dragon - a companion to snag edible treasures from high in the trees

7. Forager's Overgrown Carved Lantern - an enchanted beast grown from the earth. A jack-o-lantern sort of neck. A mish mash of pumpkins and gourds

8. Forager's Overalls (male variant) - overalls with a warm jacket for forest endeavors

9. Foraging Basket - a basket for carrying earthly bounty
Edited By Watercolors on 8/30/2023 at 1:05 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.