Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2023 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zekotan
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 9:45 AM Post #41
Aww, thank you Spelf!
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 12:15 PM Post #42

"Starling Traveler"

Starlings migrate in the fall, so I made a set based on them. I know starlings are considered a pest in the U.S., but I still think they're pretty, and it's very cool to see them fly in a group.

Held: Traveling Starling (it's holding a bindle in it's beak)
Outfit: Starling Traveler's Coat
Head: Starling Traveler's Hood
Accessory: Starling Traveler's Bindle (I thought a bindle would be an interesting change from a backpack, and it's funny to think of migrating birds as being like hobos. It was awkward trying to figure out an angle that worked with the avatar, but I think I managed.)
Wings: Starling Wings
Aspect: Starling Murmuration (I used a leaf brush, but they are supposed to be birds.)

Starling Murmurations are really cool. They're constantly forming all sorts of shapes. My depiction is kind of boring because my skills couldn't quite cut it, so here are pictures:

Male and female designs are pretty much the same, since the outfit is intended to be a coat, not a dress.

I ran out of time to do colors, but I was planning to base them different colors that show in a starling's iridescence, but making one more prominent for each color. The one I submitted is the purple one, and I was planning green-based, blue-based, and gold-based ones. The bindle would be colored the main color, and have different patterns. Buuuut, today's the deadline. XD

No wings or aspect for a clearer look. Also, mistakenly partly differently colored. (It's just great when you forget to save changes as a new file, huh? :P)
Edited By Anemochory on 9/17/2023 at 10:30 PM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 1:07 PM Post #43
I could only come up with an idea for a dress and a held. I kinda have no idea what I was thinking with the held except that it's a magic staff that can poison people. The spiders on it are decor. I was thinking of something that was more hefty but ended up making it thinner looking because of wanting it to fit the hand. I realized after the fact that I could have just made the grip smaller but the rest of it thicker.

Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 66
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 4:18 PM Post #44
Alchemist Outfit

Outfit: Leather apron over a work shirt(M)/dress(F) and leather boots with buckles. Right arm is a metal prosthetic attached with a belt near the shoulder. Leather toolbelt with miscellaneous tools and screws around the waist. This precolored set includes colorful potion splatters on the apron.
Head: Messy hair with rectangular goggles and a short choppy ponytail. [Eyes aren't part of the head item. they're just for fun (: ]
Held: A leather glove and a raccoon-like imp holding various mechanical scrap pieces.
Cloak: A bandana tied around the neck.
Aspect: Automaton arms.
Background: Indoor workspace with various magical artifacts, ingredients, and brewing potions.

Empyrean
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 4:39 PM Post #45
Bdv3865
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 36
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 6:18 PM Post #46
I hope this is okay! I just think a ghost cloak would be nice, and love all things ghost! And I am not sure if the companion is too close to the Demon Channeler's Companion, but I personally am not a terribly huge fan of all the little arms it has on it, and would love just a cute little ghost companion like this! But, this is my first time submitting anything, so if anything doesn't count, then I do apologize! Also, I am by no means an artist, so I don't have a way to do any digital art, so I hope this counts! And if any rules have been broken, then I do apologize, and feel free to disqualify c:

Edited By Bdv3865 on 9/17/2023 at 6:21 PM.
Starlingsong
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 11
Posted: 9/17/2023 at 7:38 PM Post #47
" style="max-width:500px; display:inline" />

Alright. After much trial and error I have finally gotten the image. (Thanks for advice Krinadon! Not the site I used but it got me onto the right track!)

I chose this theme because I absolutely adore cats and fall makes me think of halloween. Therefore, black cat!

Outfit: Black Cat Outfit
Head: Black Cat Ears
Tail: Black Cat Tail (sorry not very visible)
Background: Halloween Moon Background

P.S. male version would prob be the same stuff just shorter hair
Edited By Starlingsong on 9/18/2023 at 12:03 AM.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/18/2023 at 12:07 AM Post #48

Head: Floppy Ears (Includes the little antenna tufts)
Held: Giant Python
Moderation Team
Level 9001
Protector of the Forums
Site Moderator
Posted: 9/18/2023 at 2:58 PM Post #49
This thread has been locked.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.