Players 2,288 384
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,275,780 1,521
Generated 656,885 187
Captured 1,194,510 595
Bred 6,424,290 739
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2023 Fall Festival - Avatar Item Design
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vulnyx
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 0
Posted: 8/29/2023 at 3:22 PM Post #11

I'm not that good at art and I have never done one of these before, but the outfit I made is based on the idea that fall/autumn is the season where you harvest to get ready for winter. In my art, she and the vulnyx(yes that is what it is, I love vuls) are carrying baskets of berries and fruits, freshly picked!
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 98
Posted: 8/29/2023 at 3:25 PM Post #12
Please forgive my sketchy drawings. I can't do pc art to save my life xD

Raccoons! (Lovingly referred to as Trash Pandas)

Head:
Raccoon mask and ears that do *not* affect the hair style
Outfit:
Mesh top with gloves and boots that resemble raccoon hands/feet, pants resembling raccoon color patterns and a studded belt.
(B is the female version with a raccoon style striped skirt and a top that has covering in the necessary areas. Also comes with the gloves and boots.)
Cloak:
Simple dark cloak with possible raccoon like details
Accessory:
Chain/leather strap holding up a loot bag at the waist.
Tail:
Raccoon Tail
Aspect:
Creepy dead tree with raccoons hanging out on it. (Tree can be smaller)
Helds:
Raccoon playing in a pile of leaves (loot bag in the hand)
Leaf Shower (A) (Stick in the hand with leaves/wind coming down)
Trash Panda (Was going to put in a raccoon sitting on a garbage can but I figured it would be a bit much xD)
Background:
Wasnt sure how to put this into the drawing without muddying up what I was trying to convey but I was thinking an open field littered with leaves and fall trees along the back edge of the field near the skyline.
Edited By Shadowized on 8/29/2023 at 3:28 PM.
Crystallina
Level 57
Fancy Pants
Posted: 8/30/2023 at 10:16 AM Post #13
The Mid-Autumn

Edited By Blueberryguy on 9/13/2023 at 8:34 AM.
Vulnyx
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 8/30/2023 at 2:46 PM Post #14
I can no longer see your image, Sprinkledonut
Sprinkledonut
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 1
Posted: 8/30/2023 at 3:04 PM Post #15
AH sorryy, is it fixed now? I don't know why it keeps breaking, I followed the tutorial T^T
Dracaena
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 58
Posted: 8/30/2023 at 9:21 PM Post #16
Don't worry, I can see it :)
Willekieker
Level 74
Trickster
Threads: 46
Posted: 9/3/2023 at 10:35 AM Post #17
Rotting Log Warden

Full gallery

the scribbly bits are meant to be embroidery. my artistic abilities stop at the general idea of a thing lol.

Edited By Willekieker on 9/3/2023 at 10:37 AM.
Cristelle
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Posted: 9/5/2023 at 8:20 PM Post #18
Autumnal Assassin
This was inspired by the Halloween aspect of fall, of "scary" and sort of grim reaper kind of thing (colors used are example colors to see better)

I with my (lack of) art skills tried drawing a comfortable "hoodie" with tassels (the bright green color coded two pieces of cloth in the back) and of course, what every scary reaper needs, weapons

The outfit, although it may seem on the "modern" side, could also be redesigned as a more medevil coat or jacket that protects the person wearing it from the cold of fall (because snow is coming soon and in many places the first snow starts in fall) Along with thick pants that serves the same purpose.

The held, Kunai, are known to be throwing knives or knives used to stab/thrust historically, and a usable weapon that has not yet been seen in any held.

The aspect, or the shadow behind each of my models, represents the shade of all the souls that haunt the person. whether it be ghosts, people they have killed, or just evil souls, i think the shadow could have like evil eyes or something (beyond my artistic skill)

And the crown/headband just to keep hair in place and also look cool

Edited By Cristelle on 9/5/2023 at 8:26 PM.
Foxywolf713
Level 63
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 46
Posted: 9/6/2023 at 7:25 PM Post #19
because fall isn't just about harvesting pumpkins, the leaves, and going trick of treating, i decided to make my designs more about the weather, my favorite part of fall. because the temperatures in autumn are absolutely wonderful! and that's what makes it 2nd in line for being my favorite season.

Female outfit: Sweater Dress
on most occations, you will not see me out of my house if i am wearing something other than a sweater dress during the fall. it's such a comfortable and cozy clothing item, and paired with fur boots it is the best fall look that anyone could ask for.

Male Outfit: Cozy Wear
i'm not sure what to write in the description for this one, but i'll just say: men deserve to be comfortable too! so this outfit is for that one guy i saw at the grocery store last year, living his best life in a red onesie and brown plaid scarf. that really made my day lol.
so uh... i thought that the persons face looked a bit creepy without a mouth or eyes, so i drew them on to be funny, but now it looks terrifying...

Cloak Item: Autumnal Scarf
and here is the scarf for grocery store cozy guy!

Head Item: Neck Gator
a neck gator is kind of like a ski mask. and it's very useful when it's windy so that you can protect your nose from the cold! it also doubles as a ninja halloween costume lol
ignore the goofy-ah eyes. that was meant to but funny but they look scary...

Tail Item: Wolf Tail
since for some reason the red sweater dress reminded me of little red riding hood, we're doing a wolf tail! it is somewhat related to autumn because fall is the season that wolves get the most amount of food and you will see them most often, because their prey is thriving.

Head Item: Red Hood
on the topic of little red riding hood, why not add a red hood as well? it goes with the sweater dress, so it's perfect!

Held Item: Basket of Cookies
this is partly because i am still on the topic of little red riding hood and partly because i have a cookie addiction...
i decided to cover up the character a bit because it was a bit awkward trying to draw a basket of cookies to be held by a naked person.

Held Item: Cookie
i love cookies!
since i am so extra, i decided to draw a giant cookie. not only that, but i upgraded naked dude's cover-up since i realized that i will be drawing on him for a while

Aspect Item: Big Bad Wolf
since i do not trust myself to draw this without it coming out looking absolutely tragic, i will not draw it. but i will leave the suggestion here.
Wings Item: Giant Scarf
thinking back to the cozy grocery store guy, i will draw his scarf but HUGE so that it can be a wing item. this time, however, i will use different colors in hopes that it does not look as terrible as the last one.
so uh... that plan did not work...
Draculina
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/7/2023 at 9:39 PM Post #20

Edit:
Decided to change my entry to a different one I preferred.

Top Hat with a transparent veil. though an alternative or different variant, to match the held could be heart-shaped glasses.

A cutesy-gothic outfit, along with transparent tights and black lace-up boot-heels.
For a male equivalent, maybe a suit with similar fluff and lace accents, particularly around the cuffs of the sleeves, and a cravat on the collar of the shirt.

A heart-shaped purse with frilly lace accents on the outside and center of the purse. Alternatives could be coffin and bat-shaped purses with similar accents on the outside and center(Such as a white lace cross in the center of the coffin and around the outside, or lace around the bat wings, and lace making eyes and fangs on the bat)
Edited By Draculina on 9/17/2023 at 2:00 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.